Wednesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
41-27 y-t-d- (+8.6 units)

Detroit - 1/2 -145- Detroit will bounce back today, gave up way too many goals against Chicago last game out- Phoenix returning from a long road trip- Love the wings in the spot, also helps that top Defensemen for Coyotes is out with broken foot-

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Whew, boy am I glad you posted a thread today!
biggrin.gif
Now I have somewhere to put my plays, and posting under prospectors did not work out too well yesterday. LOL
rolleyes.gif

I am also glad we are on the same page today. I also like DET for a lot of the same reasons.

DET -.5 (-150) 1.5 to win 1
DET now 6-1 on the road this year with the loss at CHI, but I was impressed at how they fought back from 3 goal deficits twice. They actually came very close to tying it with a late PP, and then on a rebound at the horn. Hasek was recovering from the flu and was chased early in the 2nd after 5 goals. PHO is without key defenseman Numminen and this is the first game back from a 1-2-1 road trip. DET is averaging close to 4 goals per game on the road and over 3 per game in the last 5, while PHO averages only 2.8 goals per game at home, but just 1.6 per game in the last 5 games.

Good luck everyone. 39-21-3 on the year +10.03 Units.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
glad to see you back SJ- hopefully we will get on track tonight-

I tuned up my total system a little bit but I am just going to watch and see how the generated plays work out. If they start hitting at least a 60% clip I will start playing them next week.

For those interested the total plays that have been generated for today and Thursday are as follows....

over Detroit/Phoenix 5 1/2
under Pitt/Florida 5
over NYI/NYR (if 5 1/2 is total)
under Phil/Tbay 5
under Mont/Nash 5

Bet on MyBookie