Wednesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Thanks guys for the kind words. Hopefully we will all get some more winners tonight.

Just played the following, might add a few later.

Wash - 1/2- 140- I told myself I would not play on the Caps until they showed signs of improvement. Well they won their last game against the Ducks and think they are in a good spot here. They need a win and Tampa Bay played last night and had to travel and play again tonight. Hopefully we will see Weekes in net for the Lightning. Wash still has the better team and Tampa Bay has not been good on the road.

Chicago PK -135- I realize that Chicago has not been a great road team but they are the better team and they are getting Nashville in a back to back situation. I have to play the Hawks in this spot.

Toronto- PK -120- Buffalo has lost a couple in a row and they have lost to two of the worst teams in the league (Fla and Atl). Toronto is playing much better than the Sabres right now and I expect a low scoring game in this one.

Pitt - 1/2 -110- Going against the Canucks in this back to back spot for them. Pittsburgh has won their last three at home and Kovavlev has been on fire (like Sam) and I think the Pens will have enough tonight without Mario to beat Vancouver.

NYI- PK -120- Colorado has still not found their offense and the Isles get them in a back to back spot tonight. Of all of the games I like this one the least but I still like it enough to pull the trigger. I think the Isles will build on their much needed win against the Stars tonight.

Good luck tonight guys, I may add a few later.

MrMoney

<Smile Marv!>
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Houston, TX
www.mrmoney.us
Originally posted by Chenker:
Wash - 1/2- 140- I told myself I would not play on the Caps until they showed signs of improvement. Well they won their last game against the Ducks and think they are in a good spot here. They need a win and Tampa Bay played last night and had to travel and play again tonight. Hopefully we will see Weekes in net for the Lightning. Wash still has the better team and Tampa Bay has not been good on the road.

Chenker,

I am with you on this bet. Washington should win this one based on all the facts that you've stated. Let's hope we are both correct.

GL!

MM

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I could not agree with you more on WASH, CHI and TOR. TOR has been rather sporadic, but that line should be higher IMHO given BUF horrendous play of late. One thing that bothers me though is that this is sort of a big rivalry and the home team is 8-1-1 in the last 10. Also, is anyone else surprised that DAL is laying -.5 vs. CAR at -145 and the ML is -200. Those seem awfully high to me.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
3 plays tonight for me. No time for much in the way of write-ups as I am leaving early today, and am about as tired as I can possibly be. Just a few thoughts on each. Looking very much forward to the holiday weekend. Take time this weekend to be thankful for what you have and those close to you. I like:

WASH -.5 (-140) .7 to win .5 Units
Going light on this one since it is a slightly higher line and it is my team if that makes any sense at all. Plus, I am not completely convinced they have fully recovered from the OTT debacle. I do like what they did the other night and what a lot of the players have been saying in the papers. A solid effort and win tonight could do a lot towards turning the season around. They are better team and TB played last night. Go Caps!

TOR ML (-125) 1.25 to win 1 Unit
I think this line should be higher based on the recent play of both teams. One thing that bothers me is that it is sort of a big rivalry and the home team is 8-1-1 last 10. Still like TOR.

CHI -.5 (+115) 1 to win 1.15 Units
I am looking for them to recover nicely from the pasting they took in EDM the other night, and NASH played on the road last night. CHI has struggled on the road, but one of their road wins was at NASH earlier this year.

Good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. On the year 50-24-3 +14.56 Units.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
For what it is worth the Pitt play is my smallest play of the five.

I am playing the other games to win 2 units...

good luck....

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
chenker,

Thanks. Solid info on each game. The Canucks are a hard team to get a handle on. With Skudra going up against his old mates tonight who knows what will happen. I was at the Sens/Canucks last night and Skudra was put in nets with 12 min. to go in the third.

GL tonight!

HORNS

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding Dallas - 1/2 -140 to win one unit

Carolina not the same team on the road, Dallas needs a win and should be focused after losing Monday night to the Isles

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Ouch for me.
frown.gif
Woke up to see a 1-2 night. Back to sleep...

Bet on MyBookie