Wednesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Played 2 so far-

Wash - 1/2 -120- Like what I see from the Caps right now- Hoping that Biron not in net tonight for the Sabres-

Chic - 1/2 -130- basically a play against the spot that the Canucks are in- 3rd in 4 nights and sixth of a 6 game road trip- Hawks have been outstanding at home and are rested and ready and looked good in the last half of their last game against the Wings-

Might add the overs in these games but I do not like the high juice on them- I will check back later if I decide to play them after further reserach/analysis-

Good luck!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding...

over Chic/Vanc 5 1/2 +115
over Wash/Buff 5 -120

The Wash and Chic side plays are to win two units and the overs are to win one unit.

good luck!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
77-52 y-t-d (+13.8 units)

2-2 on the night

Well, the two unit plays killed me tonight and I think I am going to take Thursday off. Really needed the Hawks to pull it out.

I should play all my plays for the same ammount, no matter how strong I feel about a play.....

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
chenker,

You are doing just fine, I know what you mean about playing games for different units. Never would have thought Buf. would win outright, Hawks should have walked away with the win easily, they had better scoring chances and that is what matters in this league, not shots on goal, shots on goal is a misleading stat, some officials who record shots on goal for their home teams inflate this number. Any NHL coach will tell you they do not look at shots on goal rather they look at the video and see who had more scoring chances. In any pre-game show I have ever heard either on radio or TV the coach will refer to their last game and the scoring chances they had, they will never refer to shots on goal. The Hawks must have outchanced the Canucks 14-6 in this dept. I will definitely play against the Canucks in their first game home back after this road trip. If Jovanoski is out for any period of time this will only make my play stronger when the time comes.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie