Good Luck folks.
:toast:

Last edited:

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Good Luck today, HM.

It's my day off from playing anything at all today... checking emails and thought I'd stop in here too Looking forward to WATCHING some basebawl tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Hoses for weekend and a little BB

Hoses for weekend and a little BB

I doublt very much that I'll have horsie picks for Sat. Sunday is yet to be determined, racing fans. Monday/Tues? .. oh, yeeeah!

HM: Haven't been following baseball as much as I used to, but on Tues. I decided that I'd reserve the whole night to baseball on Wed. night TV. I sure picked a winner with that decision.

FOUR of the most important games of the whole season and 3 of them were SOMETHING ELSE alright. THREE teams looking more and more like winners as they approached the 9th inning. EACH was within ONE STINKIN OUT of winning (one of them was within ONE STINKIN STRIKE of winning) and EVERY one lost. Two lost A SEASON that they had in the bag in Sept. Just unlieveable.

Didn't bet a thing; still enjoyed the late innings of three of those game like I had a million bucks on them. Would have liked to see the Braves pull out their game even though I don't think they'd get far in the post season. I think TEXAS has too much bat and smacks down the Miracle Rays in the first round.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg