Wednesdays Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Wolves -3.5

Beyond the obvious that the wolves are a good team and now have smith and brandon back(billups is not 100%). And beyond the other obvious fact that the pistons have struggled of late, the main reason i like this game is the fact that the pistons are the worst rebounding team ive seen in a few years and the wolves are really long and have sfs and guards that rebound as well. Pistons could shoot the lights out and still lose this game by 4 or more, i expect the wolves to get 25-35 more shots due to there lack of turnovers and rebounds.

82-51 ats
4-4 money lines +380
(the record is a correction on the money lines it was wrong yesterday)

good luck

:D
adding....

Utah -1

Yes sa has owned this series, yes there a desperate team but I said before this streak of 14 games they arent that good due to there lack of a second scorer, and if you consider smith there second scorer he cant guard anyone anymore. There 2-4 without bowen, and they cant come back on anyone, utah had them in the almodome on a back to back about a week ago, i think they close the deal tonight early 4th quarter. Its just far to easy to guard one guy in the new nba, and duncan and the spurs are finding that out quickly.

adding

sonics +2

11-4 last 15 cha not a very good home team...cant go into much detail

Last edited:
A

Antonio

Hey D, just wanna say thanks for the props i needed a nite like that been getting hammered lately 2-9 L11, was ready to just lay low until the playoffs. First off i wanna tell you how much I for one as well as many others here at MJ's appreciate your insight and analysis. Tremendous, tremendous work! I am usually much more consistent with my W's, and L's. Don't know what it is this year. I wish i knew myself when im gonna go a nice 4-0 or 5-1, so i can start adding a few extra dimes on the game.:rolleyes:

Keep up the great work Dnuggets!

Nickster

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Europe
dnuggets, how do you feel about

Toronto -7,5

I know they are not good ATS at home, but the Knicks are just awful?

Do you think the Knicks have a chance of winning this game outright? I'm thinking of making a moneyline parlay with Toronto as I'm not sure they cover the spread, I can get -300 for Toronto!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickster

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Europe
And if you don't mind, what do you think of

Boston -5,5

Similar situation to Toronto, not exactly blowing out their opponents, but Indiana has only a win over Chicago to show for since O'Neal is out?

I like also Utah +points if they get any?

I know my views are simplified, but I don't watch the games, I can only read, hope it's not to much trouble for you?

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Nickster...

Sorry this is so late, heres my take on both those games. Right now the knicks as bad as they are will play better on the road than home, at home they feel pressure to win and do something or there booed from the first quarter. On the road, they get the juice from the opposing crowd, the place to go against them will be at home in the near future. That being said, toronto is really playing well and i think they win this game but i almost never play money lines unless a team has a dominate post up game because you never know when a jump shooting player/team will be so off that you cant score. I liked boston too, but pp is far from 100% and indy is awful without oneal, they just jumped the line to 7.5 and i dont like either side at around that number. I would of played boston at -3.5 or less but they rarely thump teams they are the ulitmate play to the level of competition team.

Im adding utah above -1...they have a bad past history with sa but ill post my reasoning above.

The other two games im looking at are memphis if battier and jw play and i get at least 7 pts, and seattle...but got to decide on that game in the next 10 minutes.

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
dnugs..........

dnugs..........

many seem to agree and are ride'n with ya tonight.

Who knows what will happen.....all one can do is capp 'em and hope things fall favorably for ya.

I've really thought alot about what you said about "silly stuff".....meaningless to players or the game.....deciding about 30% of our plays.

That's about the best observation I've read in a while! Your statement will help me deal with those "bad beats" in a less stressful manor.

"Bad beats" are going to happen.....just get ready for them.....they're a coming.

Thanks for the posts, picks & "philosophy".

GL tonight with the T-wolves. ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg