Wednesday's Revenge

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
Took a beating last night...

YTD: 23-30 (-7.74u)
Parlay: 0-8 (-2u)

The Dominator has dominated BUF since leaving. Luckily it's been indicated that Emery will get the nod against Miller. BUF is playing great at home and may be looking for redemption after that 5-0 dubbing they received. They're coming off a come from behind 6-4 win on the island. OTT comes off a loss to PHI and looking to a TB game tomorrow night at home. Havlat returns from suspension but I don't see it factoring in too much. I'm buying this back if I find out Hasek is in though.

BUF (+140)

Turco was chased from the net last time, and DAL has been outscored 7-1 in the first period against the Kings in 2 games. LaBarbera gets his first back to back game tonight. DAL knows they cannot come out sluggish against the Kings, not after what happened last time. Look for DAL to build off a win against PHO where they let in 2 of the first 3 shots but battled back to win it.

DAL (-140)

Lean on MIN tonight, see how the early games go though

GL tonight to ya

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
hehe, the score in the BUF game was so bad, I can't help but laugh.... :mj07: -- too bad goalies weren't like pitchers in baseball where a goalie must start for the bet to count.... Johan hedberg, biron.... :cursin:

MIN (+175)
NAS/SJS Under 6 (-125)

Bet on MyBookie