Buccaneers +5.5

Dolphins +4

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
2-3-1 on the day...just dabbling around on single unit plays.....

now to the main event

Chicago +4.5...5*
Chicago ML (+200)....1*

Chicago is better than people think and seem to have been forgotten because of the packers good preseason

Bears are 4-1 SU in lambeau last 5 and if the bears front 4 can generate pressure on Rodgers to prevent him getting to his 2nd and 3rd reads, not a doubt in my mind the bears will make it 5 wins in the L6......Rod Marinelli may not be a head coach, but he can coach the D-Line and probably the biggest pick up by the bears in the offseason besides Cutler.....

On Cutler.....the achillies heel for the bears the last few years has been the offense.....not only will cutler make the offense 10 fold better, but he will also MOVE THE CHAINS thus making the D better....this will keep the bears D fresh and off the field, something the offense couldnt do in the past.....

throw in Hester on punt return who has worked on fixing a bad habit from last year and Daniele Manning on KR and clutch robbie gould.....

Bears win

but just in case give me the 4.5

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
ride or die with the bears tonight......

too many mistakes by cutler but I blame alot on the game plan set up by Ron Turner, god awful...need to establish the run....D should keep them in it.....

Bears pick(even) 1*