week 1 FINALLY!!!!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Going to try to contribute this year on the boards. I have been following for years and rarely post, but going to try to post weekly. Also, Thanks to all the regulars, I greatly apprecieate your time and effort you guys are what make this board the best on the web. You know who you are!!

Thursday plays

Pitt +3 (P)
S. Car/ So. Miss under 46 (L)
Mid TN +2 (L)

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Tackleberry

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Looks good. I am loaded up on PITT +3 as well. Betting on the Wannstache makes me nervous as hell but I think Utah is over rated and getting too much respect.

TeeMo

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2008
Absolutely LOVE the Pitt play. One of my top rated picks for today. Good Luck......:toast:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
0-2-1 (-2.2 Units)
Not off to a good start, but is early. Like a lot of big chalk this opening week. Big mismatches. GL.

BAMA -37, ( do not let Ingram and Darius being out fool you. Richardson /Lacy at RB are more than capable of each rushing well over 100 yards verses San JOse State's D.. Also look for bama to really focus more on the passing game this year and get Julio Jones involved...QB McElroy is having his best fall camp and not to mention is 29-0 as a starter) Bama Rolls this one 56-10

Clemson -27, Much of the same here, mismatches on both sides of the ball. Clemson should run wild vs. one of the worst defenses in football last year. Tigers win 42-6

UCONN +3
, Really like the huskies to win straight up. Rich Rod is behind the 8 ball and will not start this season off very well. Uconn should be able to control the clock on Offense and keep the Wolverines at bay. Uconn wins a close one 28-24

Oregon st. +14 Could be an upset brewing early for TCU. If TCU's Defense holds up to the previous years standards then, they pull this game out, but if the brothers of Oregon St. get to rolling early, watch out. OREGON ST in an upset 30-27...:shrug:

UNDER 50 MISS. ST/ MEMPHIS

Washington +2

Best of luck guys!!

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie