week 1 picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
nyg -3.5

just picking the better team here. nyg not getting the respect most sb winning teams get. will probably play this season with a chip on their shoulder. i think they should be able to hold the skins to 17 or 20 points, and i think they can put 24 on the board

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
Bengals -2

again, taking what i believe is the better team. i'll take carson palmer and marvin (coaching for his job) over rookie head coach and joe flacco. ray lewis isnt getting any younger etc

cinci should get 17-20 points and that should be more than enough to cover the 2 pt spread

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
adding:

ravens/bengals under 37.5

maybe a 24-10 or 24-6 type game

saints -3

i expect the saints offense to light it up. garcia to galloway...how many more years can galloway possibly play at a high level? i dont think they keep up with no, especially at the superdome. going with home team to win and cover

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
mnf

Packers -2.5

dont see why the vikes would win this game. i keep reading that jared allen makes the pass defense of the vikes better...really? one guy can do that?

as i remember, aaron rogers played a great game monday night against the cowboys, almost cleaned up the mess brett farve started.

he will play fine, packers win a close one

Broncos -3

i'll take the better team here. shanahan always beats the raiders. i doubt raiders rack up 200 yds rushing like last year, russell not proven, counting on broncos winning the turnover battle and that being the difference