Week 1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Illinois will be able to pound a weak and thin Mizzou front 7 with their veteran OL and read option game. Juice Williams is a much improved passer and will be able to do just enough through the air to keep them honest. Mendenhall is a big time talent at RB. Illinois also has good young depth on defense and will be able to roll enough athletes out there to put up a fight defensively for four quarters.

They are young in some areas but I see the Illini winning a minimum of 7 games this season including this one. Look for them to cash vs Mizzou, Penn St, Wisky and Michigan and win 2 of those games outright.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
GL on the Iowa pick--tht game bothers me a little--new off line-new QB-best receiver out--will have to watch them a couple of games before I have any idea about them

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Illinois will be able to pound a weak and thin Mizzou front 7 with their veteran OL and read option game. Juice Williams is a much improved passer and will be able to do just enough through the air to keep them honest. Mendenhall is a big time talent at RB. Illinois also has good young depth on defense and will be able to roll enough athletes out there to put up a fight defensively for four quarters.

They are young in some areas but I see the Illini winning a minimum of 7 games this season including this one. Look for them to cash vs Mizzou, Penn St, Wisky and Michigan and win 2 of those games outright.

GL this year Cwood and couldnt agree more about the Illini this year...love Mendenhall......like them against Mizzou as well, line seems funny

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Like the Iowa plat as well... nice hit on Wash last night. I had some concerns about the line but I went against the one thought which was coaching... Ty can recuit and he has a lot in that team.

Cheers
Irish