Week 1

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I posted the Chargers -3 a long time ago and I am buying it back, they have too many injuries. boss banged up as well.

Bengals +3

I think their defensive line will give the colts trouble up front and I think their offense has a chance to be more explosive this season, I know Luck is back but I expect some rust.

Baltimore -7

Buffalo should be lousy, the Pederman should be in big trouble. Balty should be able to run the ball and they have a few more weapons than last year.

Browns +4.5

They may win this outright, Pittsburgh had a lot of problems defensively last season and it looks to continue, I?m. Expecting Browns to win 8 games and be competitive this season

Denver -3

Denver has a better defense and they also might have the better offense, Seattle on decline

Packers -7

Bears getting Mack has dropped the line. Bear fans talking smack now, Bears lost to Hundley last season and until I see Mitch improve Packers and Rodgers is the play

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
People been emailing me asking for opinion on Viking game and it?s a
Game I wouldn?t play. I expect the Vikes to win but would not be shocked by a.l Niners victory. Vikes have O line problems if the line plays well they win easily.

Bet on MyBookie