32-23-1 YTD
4-2 Top Plays

Manginos -20
LSU -7
Vandy +14'
Okie State +3

Top Play:

Michigan Under 51

Many probably saw my thread earlier stating Hart and Henne will not play. This is from an impeccable source, who is in a position to know.

That said, Angelique Chengelis, the Det News beat writer for UM states that "according to a source close to the program"...Henne is s a gametime decision and Hart will play".

What that source is telling her off the record is that Henne is in a LOT of pain when making hard throws and that he wants to try to play, but that he very likely will not be able to go. Additionally, she is told Hart will play but he is very limited and as of Thurs practice he could not move at all laterally due to his high ankle sprain.

Story #2 seems to be the most prevalent amongst the Michigan "insider" community. (there are also some who say both will play) I tend to believe what I have been told more so than story #2 but in any case the under is still a big play for me.

Mallett will see alot or all of the time in this game and the under is 6-0 when he sees significant PT.

Another note: the UM starting defense has given up just 8ppg since the Oregon game.

GL all, might add a couple later

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I like that Mich under and played it yesterday when I saw your earlier thread.

GL today:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg