Week 11 Already

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
You know the new way to spell Fraud in the NFL? Green Bay Packers.. have had this game circled for a long time and have to believe this one goes to the home town Colts -2, hate to play on Rivers but the colts have multiple weapons and will find a weak spot in Green Bay?s defense. I don?t care is Jaire Alexander is back or not, this is a Packers team who is up against a physical Colts defense who should dominate up front. Rodgers should her shook around a bit.

Packers almost lost to a punchless Jags team who if they had anyone other than the guy throwing yesterday would have lost.

Colts -2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speed

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Think you are Spot on Bp...
Really Need your Vikings Tonight‼️‼️
Have 2 in the Barn on a 3 Team ml parlay and just need them to Win🙏🙏🙏

Packers678

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2020
You know the new way to spell Fraud in the NFL? Green Bay Packers.. have had this game circled for a long time and have to believe this one goes to the home town Colts -2, hate to play on Rivers but the colts have multiple weapons and will find a weak spot in Green Bay?s defense. I don?t care is Jaire Alexander is back or not, this is a Packers team who is up against a physical Colts defense who should dominate up front. Rodgers should her shook around a bit.

Packers almost lost to a punchless Jags team who if they had anyone other than the guy throwing yesterday would have lost.

Colts -2

As usual you were way off BP.....You addiction to GB in unreal. Never in my life have i seen someone so into another team other than his own. U will rip on Gb every chance you get...Ye GB is far superior of an organization that Minny will ever be.....Nice loss to Dallas at home hahahahahaha So GB has a bunch of idiots running organization? That's funny coming form you who's fav team is Minny who has NEVER won a damn thing in it's history. I thought Gb would get destroyed by Indy?? That's what u told us and one of your buddies thought you were spot on..lmfao I laugh at you everytime you post about GB....I have never seen a huge Eagle talk a lot of Dallas or a Huge Raven fan worry about Pitt and whats going on..you ma'am are fascinated about GB and it's very sad. The jealousy that goes thru your veins is awesome....I love watching GB have great years most years and Minny fall flat on their ass as usual. Do not care if i get booted...i just had to pop in and lmfao at you again. We have chatted b4 and u never change..Still a Jealous POS who loves to rip on GB and like all other fans should be worrying about his fav team.

Poolplayer

ibo888

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
charlotte,NC,USA
sTFU

sTFU

Three posts? And your fourth post is to bash someone and troll. GTF out of here

As usual you were way off BP.....You addiction to GB in unreal. Never in my life have i seen someone so into another team other than his own. U will rip on Gb every chance you get...Ye GB is far superior of an organization that Minny will ever be.....Nice loss to Dallas at home hahahahahaha So GB has a bunch of idiots running organization? That's funny coming form you who's fav team is Minny who has NEVER won a damn thing in it's history. I thought Gb would get destroyed by Indy?? That's what u told us and one of your buddies thought you were spot on..lmfao I laugh at you everytime you post about GB....I have never seen a huge Eagle talk a lot of Dallas or a Huge Raven fan worry about Pitt and whats going on..you ma'am are fascinated about GB and it's very sad. The jealousy that goes thru your veins is awesome....I love watching GB have great years most years and Minny fall flat on their ass as usual. Do not care if i get booted...i just had to pop in and lmfao at you again. We have chatted b4 and u never change..Still a Jealous POS who loves to rip on GB and like all other fans should be worrying about his fav team.

Poolplayer

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

Poolplayer

Way off I think I?ve picked the pack
To win and cover several times and picked Tampa to kick their ass. They usually get smacked in the mouth by good defensive physical teams. That?s not jealousy, that?s the truth.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

Poolplayer

You must have missed the Cowboys plus the 7 and said they were live dog. I was busy moving this week and forgot to write it up.. but yeah you have a problem with criticism. That organization is killing Rodgers

IX_Bender

Forum Member
Three posts? And your fourth post is to bash someone and troll. GTF out of here

nah fam.

pp888 been around for almost as long as you and I.

hes a salty boy, but thats why hes on this new (soon to be banned) acct.

funny thing is, both of BP's bets in this thread won!! including a bet AGAINST his own team. LOL

who da fukk talks shit in a gambling thread with nothing but winners?
LMAO

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I will say this, I did leave an easy way to email me on here for someone. Use my moniker add this and so on well this guy got the email and email me, at first I was like is this guy going to find where I live? I mean you can up here in 5 hours if you are near Illinois driving fast. But it was just a couple emails back and forth with disagreements but nothing major, then out of the blue one year he asked what i thought and he didn?t like it but nothing major. I find it all fun. My best friends are die hard packer fans, we?ve been arguing football since the bus days and that?s Dickey vs Kramer. I watch all the games with my best buds except a few but we both were negative covid tests this week. I think banter back and forth is good

Bet on MyBookie