Week #11 early plays...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I don't see alot of love in these early lines!! 2 plays did catch my eye that I just jumped on...One might be to early but so what!! :D

Steelers-3 Pick em- I will take the 3 ..no prob!!
Eagles -11- Gosh I feel sorry for Zona this week...well not really :thefinger It is gonna get ugly for them in Philly!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Plays in the Book already:

Eagles -11 4 units- Ass whoopin is all I can say!!!
Steelers -3 4 units- Steelers win by 7+ George will do nothing
Green Bay -6.5 4 units- Call me a sucker....I'll bite
Chiefs -3.5 4 units- Big game for KC- love them at home this week!

Only other play I know I will play is SD but I will not play it until Sunday morning. I feel the line will go to +3 or better for SD. Public should be all over SF

All Favs except SD!! :eek: No prob this week!! These are all playoff teams who have something to prove and are fighting for bye weeks exept KC...and respect. Don't love GB, but I will gladly lay a TD this week and make Minn prove to me thy are worthy of the line! Who is going to stop Green or Favre? Eagles is my play of the week! 42-10 anyone?????

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
love the eagles too!

love the eagles too!

I am going to be all over the Eagles as well!!!!

Haven't done much studying yet but that game is in the bag. They win by 3 td's - no problem!!!!!! I'll lay that number all day!

Keep up the good capping Yoda. You've been hot the last few weeks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Thanks conditioner!! You to my man!! Looking at maybe some other plays as well. I will post well prior to kickoff....

Carolina might be tasty!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Wow!!! I just got silly and even though I am conservative, I decided to get ridiulous w/ small parlay's this week! I see some good bets on the board and am taking a shot this week! I wash you all the best this week and this is what I am on:

Steelers -3 4 units :Yep:
Eagles -11 4 units :bigun:
Packers -6.4 4 units :shrug:
Chiefs -3.5 4 units :thumb:
Giants -3.5 2.5 units :drinky:
Carolina +9 4 units moon1
Raiders -3.5 4 units :cool:

Parlay's

1) Pitt & Lions ML 2.5 unts to win 7.2 units :D

2) SD, Den, Raiders & Saints ML 1.8 units to win 18.8 :shrug:

Teaser :scared
5 units

Packers -.5
Jags pick:

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
all over jax as well! will be posting it tomorrow-looking at a few things before i make my move! carolina looks real good as well,think everyone will be thinking tampa bay e-z! remember carolina does have a prety good defense-could be an under as well. but maybe a ml play? we will see gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I will take your MOJO ANYTIME MIZE!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Let's HAMMER EM THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

:firing: :firing: dance2 :bigun: :bigun:

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
It is time to make some $$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL everyone today who has picked any of the same games as me! This is gonna be a good day

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Pretty tough loss this weekend but not as bad as it could have been. I did play Denver for 4 units and I also doubled up on Oakland last night (yes I pressed) :D :D to make the weekend not a disaster. Thought I was on the right side in many games

Caolina +9 God are they bad- never do that again this year
Giants - 3.5 Thought I had this one- Why couldnt the guy who picked up the block Fg just hand it off? :shrug:
GB- Terrible play- You know what- wanted Minn to prove this one to me...they did, and that is the last time I bet GB in Minn-okay, learned my lesson, moving on!!
Steelers- What happened? QB goes down, but after that first score they looked terrible! It was a big L but I didnt see it coming! I still think Tenn sucks!!!
Chiefs- Did anyone else think they were going to win by 4 on that last drive- Have the dish and missed what happened, but come on KC- What is up w/ Gonzalez?

Philly- Easy W- cost me my Fantasy QB in both leagues though- One is worth BIG $$ :mad: :mad:
Oakland- Easy w- Bet an additional 7 units on the game after Denver won
Denver- Played them late for 4 units- Easy W

Parlays and teaser card..all Losers!! Oh well!! Next week!!:D :D

Overall for the week I lost 9 units......Could have been alot worse...Sorry for not posting...doubt anyone cares...but all I do during the action 95% of the time is wach the game, bet on the PC, or check out my fantasy teams stats on CBS Sportsline......... Anyway, no leans yet tonight.......but -10.5 seems pretty high!