Week 11

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Back on the + side last week, going 7-4 with ND money line winner.

YTD: 47-33 +67.5x

Big early play in the Big Ten:

Purdue -4 10x

Purdue has been god awful of late, but I think the the Buckeyes coming to town is exactly what they need. No need for outside motivation, the Purdue's of the world always get up for Ohio State. Word round the campfire is that Orton will play. Don't underestimate the fact he is playing for literally millions of $$$ down the stretch.
OSU is terrible prior to Michigan, going 0-5 and 2-7 ATS. Tiller has covered 3 of 4 vs Bucks and last 2 at Ross Ade. Buckeyes had just 198 yds of total offense last week before Tedd Ginn took a slant 58 yds with less than 2:00 to play, and Hall took a handoff 51 yds with MSU stacking the line with next to no time left. Also worth noting is that vs the Bucks had ZERO sacks of Dowdell last week even though MSU threw the ball 46 times! Purdue struggled with the defensive fronts of Iowa, UM and Wisci. That shouldn't be a problem with OSU's pedestrian front.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
let`s just pray that tiller`s smart enough to double up on ginn.....cause if he plays alot of zone,ginn will almost certainly burn the boilers....

ohio st`s offense,sans ginn,is almost as impotent as penn st`s....not quite...but,almost....

take ginn away if they can....and they can win comfortably,imo..

g.l.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
"Also worth noting is that vs the Bucks had ZERO sacks of Dowdell last week even though MSU threw the ball 46 times! Purdue struggled with the defensive fronts of Iowa, UM and Wisci. That shouldn't be a problem with OSU's pedestrian front."...

I'd say that's worth noting.

Thanks for posting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Nice weekend last week!
I like the Purdue play a lot! OSU gets way too much respect and that game last week was Mich St's to lose and they lost it! Good luck this weekend!

Cheers
Irish

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i keep looking at mich st+8...i must be a masochist....after those 2 demoralizing losses.....and wisky playing for such high stakes....

it makes no sense....but it keeps knawing at me....lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
don't know if you noticed in the other thread that MSU is 13-0 ATS on senior day.

imo Wisci is going to be a big time square play this week.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
More Sparty trends for you GW (since 1995):

8-2 as a home dog with revenge
10-5 as a home dog overall
7-3 as a home dog when opponent is over .500
5-0 when less than .500 and playing a team over .500

Just waiting for more points myself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Purdue

Purdue

This is my big play for the weekend also as Ohio State has only out gained one team in big ten play and that was Indiana. This Purdue team actually could have been the big ten champ this season as those losses were by a total of ten points. This line will go up again before the weeks over. The Boilermakers will cover by at least two touchdowns and get the bad taste out of their mouths from the last 4 weeks.

As far as the Wisconsin game I was actually looking at Michigan State a few weeks ago when Stanton was healthy but unfortunately without him their offense will not be as productive. I don't like the fact that the Spartans lost two games that they should have won in the last two weeks as they maybe an emotional wreck. Plus the fact that you had the two knuckleheads in the bomb incident and MSU may be without 2 defensive starters this weekend in safety Smith who is second in tackles and defensive end Dukes. The Badgers will be healthy this weekend as James only played a handful of snaps last weekend. Plus the fact that Stucco is improving during the season as in his first 5 games he was completing only 47.8 percent of his passes but in the last 5 he is at 62.1 percent.
Feel like the week to go against the Badgers will be the following week versus Iowa as they have had problems over the years beating the Hawkeyes as they are a more physical team.
Looking at your Wolverines this weekend coming off the bye even though they have Ohio State next week. Northwestern is beat up and the running back Herron had his second concussion this season. Only put this in your thread thinking that you might have a little more insight into Michigan.

Good luck on your plays this weekend.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Greed, hard to disagree with what you say about Wisconsin, but I almost love the fact that everything points to the Badgers. Growing up and living in Michigan I have seen Sparty left for dead many times and the always seem to jump up and bite somebody when they least expect it. I have a feeling the Badgas are feeling a little full of themselves right now, and are probably looking at this game the same way you are. Also, don't be shocked if Stanton is out there this week. There are rumblings....

On UM, this is a no play for me. NW db's can't cover anyone (except Penn State's WRs), but UM has struggled after the bye week under Lloyd. Just 3-7 ATS with some real piss poor performances mixed in. Also, I've been told Mike Hart will not get the number of carries that he has been getting the last few weeks. He is still a bit dinged up and the coaches want to make sure that he is ready for Cbus next week. Other frosh Max Martin will get more looks and he's not nearly as advanced as Hart at this point. If you like Mich I would suggest playing the 1st half as its senior day and Lloyd will have the scrubs in if at all possible. Could be very condusive to a back door job. GL with your plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the quick response that is was what I was looking for I was worried about them limiting Harts carries because he has been banged up. Appreciate the info.

Last edited:

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Gotta leave for Ann Arbor, so I'll have to post it where it stands now:

MSU +7' 4x

Also taking ULL +13 for 3x

GL today all and go boilers!2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg