MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
2-2 last week
2-2 YTD

Thurs

GB -3.5

Packers has already proven to be a pro bowl team whereas the Lions is simply overrated. Lions ranked dead 3rd last on passing defense, you know what will happen when they face an excellent passing offense team like Packers. Also get a nod from oddmakers saying Packers have the edge. Wish the line goes down to -3 but i doubt it'll happen.

More to come

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
2-2 last week
2-2 YTD

Thurs

GB -3.5

Packers has already proven to be a pro bowl team whereas the Lions is simply overrated. Lions ranked dead 3rd last on passing defense, you know what will happen when they face an excellent passing offense team like Packers. Also get a nod from oddmakers saying Packers have the edge. Wish the line goes down to -3 but i doubt it'll happen.

More to come

This game is a weird one. Everyone knows which team here has been playing lights out offense (Greenbay) and which team has been terribly inconsistant (Lions) So who should win this game easily? I dont like it at all. Goodluck

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Love Detroit at home on Thanksgiving day to play a beauty and possible outright win. Short week will favor home team, and Favre is not as good inside as out. I like Detroit to put up some points in this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Franchise_Davis

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2005
I like the Packers as well and I am setting aside my hatred for them being a Bears fan in WI.

I have watched all of their games this year and last week the Packers opened their offense up for the first time with a 5 WR/TE. They also put Driver lined up at QB.

Now they will use the 5 wide to give Farve options. I doubt they will use Driver in that postions again but it doesn't mean that Detroit won't watch the film about it and use up some of their practice time on how to defend it. With it being a short week time is at a premium.

If the Packers were to lose this game, then have a match up with Dallas and lose the division is a little tighter now. Farve won't let that happen.

Packers front 4 gets great pressure and they have 2 very good corners that match up well with Detroit. With Kitna already being sacked a league high 40 times so far this year I see him taking alot of shots again.

This might be Detroits "super bowl" being Thanksgiving and on national tv but it doesn't mean they will win it.

Detroits lack of running and Packers good front 4 will add up to alot of short drives ending in punts. Detroits secondary misses tackles and the Packers WRs have some of the highest YAC.

I hate the Packers and I hate to say it. Packers win big. Don't let the talk about the bounty get too you the Packers are focused.

I bought half a point and got Packers -3

Good Luck, nothing like winning money on Thanksgiving

bigfootballfan

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2006
Adding Thurs....

IND/ALT Under 41

The Colts struggled last week to get much going offensively, and relied on their defense to keep them in the game against what proved to be a soild Kansas City defensive effort. The Colts has only averaged 18 PPG their last three, and the Under has cashed in all four games without Peyton Manning's safety valve (WR Harrison).

Go for under and GL! :com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg