Week 12 Turkey week

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Well last week was a good week not to post as I lost 80% of what I entered and I enter about $500 per week.

Tomorrow I have 190 lineups for Turkey day, lots of small entries totaling $145

If DeAndre Swift is active, I?m playing him in every lineup. It?s the chance I?m willing to take. I?m not playing much Zeke, he is projected at 75 % ownership. I?m playing quite a bit but not together cam Sims and Inman. I believe one of these guys is going to have a good day and may break the slate.

For Sunday I?m playing my boy Dalvin a ton. If Thielen is out I come back to Irv Smith jr at tight end and you need pieces of that Tampa and chiefs games

Tom Brady to have a big week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Back to tomorrow's slate. only 3 games and when playing 190 lineups you need a lot of time which I have at work lol. Tomorrows slate I think gives a ton of opportunity and hopefully I'm right. Have to come up with cheap players who are going to break the slate. Now for me if Swift starts and gets hurt or bombs then I'm going to be out $145, but I think there is high probability he's going to be in the winning lineups. So the key is finding the right combinations, So I look to Washington and Detroit. I think its a high probability someone from these teams who is obscure is going to break it. I dont think McLaurin and Gibson willl be the only people to score. Someone somewhere on these teams is going to come up with a big play. Now watch they both get shut out. Also Baltimore may have an obscure guy as well

Pittsburgh rarely has that guy outside of their core who will break the slate. Snell may steal a TD but doesn't get a lot of action,. I will definitely look into some Texans as well as Coutee last week made people tons of cash,

as for QB tomorrow its kind of a crap shoot cause I could see Alex Smith throwing for 0 Tds or 4, same goes for all of them except Daulton, I'm only playing him in a handful of lineups. DeShaun Watson is going to be chalk, 50% owned, I think he will be in the winning lineup but if hes not and you don't have him you eliminate 50% of the field for top prize. Sneaky play could be Jackson because of his legs. Guy could run for close to 100 yards, throw for 200 but pass for a TD and rush for a TD then you are talking 30 points from him. So I maybe talking myself into more of those Shares. Big Ben could throw for 3 TDs and what about Stafford? I know hes been bad and injured but the Texans defense is atrocious.

Tight End - Well Andrews was shut down by Pittsurgh last time, Hockenson is dinged but if he is playing I want some shares. Jordan Akins and Shultz look to have value but how do you pick?

Wide Recievers - You have the groups in Pitt and Dallas, Gallups price point is low and he will go off at some point this season. Like McLAurin and the top studs from the Texans will be highly owned and you definitely want a piece but does Kenny Still catch 3 balls for 80 yards and TD? What about Detroit? Amendola? Hall? Marvin?

Running Backs -As I said I'm going with Swift in all lineups. :00x11 Zeke will be highly owned but he's had only one good game in how long and only had 6 points agasint washington earlier. I will have a little pollard here and there.

Gibson will be owned and is banged up, have to have a little McKissic, I think mcKissic has a fine day, have to play some Conner and Duke Johsnon but I dont want to but in 190 lineups have to have some exposure. I want nothing to do with Edwards from Balty

Defenses - everyone is going to stay away from the Lions and Texans,.. I personally like Washington defense tomorrow but there is a possibilty that NONE of these defenses score many fantasy points and having Detroit at the lowest price point may help you build your other lineups.

Maybe I will do a few rankings on here before tomorrow morning as I work nights tonight and will be going through this thoroughly, I spent the last 2 weeks moving into a new home and it ate my time and it showed in the laziness in my lineups.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I'm having crazy thoughts.

I am going to paly 40% of my lineups with Gibson and another 40% with Mckissic. One or both of these guys is going to get value. Actually I may play 50 % Mckissic and 30% Gibson. thats a lot to take in and I maybe sacrificing some lineups but when you are playing low entry tournaments at volume it for me isn't about getting into the cash. Its all about finding that right combination to get into the top 10 and maybe just maybe win the slate.

Now if I step up on a week I lie with a $100 single entry tournament I am going for what I think is the most points. Play a lot less players I consider risky.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Be starting a different thread for Sunday?s games..

Two games make it much more difficult to win the slate cause of the player pool being less. I think I?m going to
1. Fade Zeke in many
2. Swift in 100 % of lineups if plays, if not Johnson 70%
3. Washington defense in all Zeke faded lineups.. makes sense
4. McKissic in 50 % lineups Gibson 40%
5. Sprinkling sims, Inman, amendola if he plays
6. Marvin Jones 50% lineups
7. Fade Daultin and most cowboys

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I hate Matt Patricia, Kerryon 12.8 fantasy points first half and with 11 minutes to go he hasn?t had a touch here in the second half. I have some real possibilities here if Kerryon can get some more points here. The Texans defense is probably going to keep me away from any significant money, I played Washington heavily

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Going to lose half the $146 entry fees. Too much secondary wash receivers. But I wouldn?t change it cause if one or two go off I make thousands; so I?m
Keeping that approach.

I love this better than wagering games,

Bet on MyBookie