Week 13 NFC North

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Minnesota at Atlanta - 3

Vikes face themselves as road dogs with a little extra rest against an Atlanta team who had their way with Tampa, Julio Jones went off. Man I hate picking the Vikings almost every week but they have covered 6 in a row and yes I am going back to them again. Reason number 1, Rhodes shuts down Jones everytime he plays him. Jones can get under neath plays but seldom gets the big play.. Reason 2, the Vikings are a much more physical team on both sides of the ball, I expect the Vikes to push them around and Vikes should be able to run it here., also expect Ryan to get knocked around a bit and the Vikes will come up with 2 picks. Vikings are the better team IMO.

Vikes 31 - 20

Detroit at Baltimore,,, I am seeing Ravens will most likely be - 3 and awaiting Monday's tilt with Houston.. Regardless of Monday night outcome I like Detroit to win this game. They are the better team, that's all I can say, I have watched a handful of games between the two and I feel like Detroit's offensive weapons will squeak one out here. Plus I don't trust Flacco and his offense.. Detroit 23 - 13

Tampa at Packers..pick em

I would have said Tampa until I watched the game tonight at Pittsburgh.. I know the Pack put up 28 and but how does Pitt give up 2 easy TDs? What will you get from the Packer's offense? Tampa's defense just blows but can you trust Hundley? Tampa has weapons on their side of the ball and they have a nice matchup with their receivers against the Pack secondary.. Not picking this game as of yet.. My gut says Tamps but I think just pass. I am going to say, I think the Browns get their first win of the season the following week against Green Bay at home. So maybe I will lean with Green Bay at home..

San Fran at Chicago - 4.5

Man another tough game to call but have to back the Bears don't you? I mean they have the better defense and better running game I think. Bears have played well at home for the most part but it Goroppolo starting for San Fran? I think this maybe a pass game as I am typing..

So definitely 2 plays to start with..

Vikes +3
Lions + 3 x 5

Sorry I haven't kept a record, I probably will do so here soon, I know I am on the plus..

Last edited:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Minnesota at Atlanta - 3

Vikes face themselves as road dogs with a little extra rest against an Atlanta team who had their way with Tampa, Julio Jones went off. Man I hate picking the Vikings almost every week but they have covered 6 in a row and yes I am going back to them again. Reason number 1, Rhodes shuts down Jones everytime he plays him. Jones can get under neath plays but seldom gets the big play.. Reason 2, the Vikings are a much more physical team on both sides of the ball, I expect the Vikes to push them around and Vikes should be able to run it here., also expect Ryan to get knocked around a bit and the Vikes will come up with 2 picks. Vikings are the better team IMO.

Vikes 31 - 20

Detroit at Baltimore,,, I am seeing Ravens will most likely be - 3 and awaiting Monday's tilt with Houston.. Regardless of Monday night outcome I like Detroit to win this game. They are the better team, that's all I can say, I have watched a handful of games between the two and I feel like Detroit's offensive weapons will squeak one out here. Plus I don't trust Flacco and his offense.. Detroit 23 - 13

I would have said Tampa until I watched the game tonight at Pittsburgh.. I know the Pack put up 28 and but how does Pitt give up 2 easy TDs? What will you get from the Packer's offense? Tampa's defense just blows but can you trust Hundley? Tampa has weapons on their side of the ball and they have a nice matchup with their receivers against the Pack secondary.. Not picking this game as of yet.. My gut says Tamps but I think just pass. I am going to say, I think the Browns get their first win of the season the following week against Green Bay at home. So maybe I will lean with Green Bay at home..

Man another tough game to call but have to back the Bears don't you? I mean they have the better defense and better running game I think. Bears have played well at home for the most part but it Goroppolo starting for San Fran? I think this maybe a pass game as I am typing..

Vikes +3
Lions + 3..

Sorry I haven't kept a record, I probably will do so here soon, I know I am on the plus..

Are Vikes going to put Water over the Bridge in this year ????

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Minnesota at Atlanta - 3

Vikes 31 - 20

Vikes +3
Lions + 3..

Detroit is a 5 x play

Detroit ML x 2

They should easily win this game

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Detroit is a 5 x play

Detroit ML x 2

They should easily win this game

"from the Chesapeake Bay view"

carefull here..

Ravens will shut down that putrid running game of Det.

Stafford will yes, be throwing all over that secondary we think

they only give up 190 yards a game thru the air

that stadium and those fans ...tuff place buddy..

especially now that they smell playoffs..

GOOD LUCK..

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
"from the Chesapeake Bay view"

carefull here..

Ravens will shut down that putrid running game of Det.

Stafford will yes, be throwing all over that secondary we think

they only give up 190 yards a game thru the air

that stadium and those fans ...tuff place buddy..

especially now that they smell playoffs..

GOOD LUCK..

The Ravens have beaten a bunch of dog crap from the AFC and a Packer team. The Lions are battle tested and have lost to good teams. This Ravens team sucks, Lions by 10 plus

53defense

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2010
The First State
No offense but, wouldn't bet Balty with your money..........

And I would say that Stafford is an upgrade over Savage

True, Lions got spanked by the Vikes, because, Vikes are in top 5 in the NFL...With Keenum at the Helm!!!

Can't say that about Ravens....not without much cannabis consumed.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
lookin' hard at both

lions and vikings and over the totals in a 13 pointer

you make a good point

Lions are battle tested

+15' over 30

vikes +16 over 34

hard to turn this play down...

will sleep on it...