Week 13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Been trolling this site for about 8 years, figure it's time to get in on the action. I'm not a big bettor by any means, but I enjoy the challenge and take it seriously enough to try to eke out a profit every year. Huge thanks to everyone on here who've helped me out over the years. A lot of big brains at work in here for sure. I mainly just want to start posting in order to keep track of plays, keep myself accountable and keep the bankroll management under control. K, enough of that... on to the good stuff.

Love the card this week, already locked these in:

Lions -6
Raiders +9.5
Steelers +3
Eagles -3.5
Bears +1
Bucs +8
Rams +9
Chiefs +4.5

Probably 2 or 3 more to come.

Happy (American) Thanksgiving. It's not a holiday up here in the great white north, so had to take a couple days off work to share it with you guys. Let's have a helluva long weekend!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Haha thanks man. Too many plays already this week, but this one I can't resist...

Jets ML

I really feel like Titans are the right side but I just can't pull the trigger. I'm also warming up to the Texans, but I missed out on the value before the big line drop so I won't be playing them either.

GL all!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Terrible morning, afternoon could go either way, but posting this now while I have the time...

NYG ML