Week 14 NFC North

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Wow what a bad call on Detroit? That was a clunker, at least the Vikings won.

Let's start with Packers at Cleveland

Cleveland is getting 3 and they win the game outright. Is this a biased pick cause I can't stand them? Um no it isn't. Browns are a fairly good run defense which has been the Packers strength but I'll give the edge to the run defense at home. So it comes down to which passing game will be better. Brett Hundley sucks, that's all I can say. Kizer isn't a pro bowler either but he has some Chemistry and Josh Gordon and Coleman should have good games. Browns playing better..If they are going to win one, this is it. Browns 24 Pack 17

Vikes -3 at Carolina

Not picking a winner here. Cant pick against the Vikes and can't pick em either. Vikes defense matches up well against Newton, he has problems reading this defense and he was smashed by this defense in Carolina last year. On the flip side I don't like the Vikings offense either. I have a bad feeling Case has a bad game.

I leaning Chicago plus the points in Cincy and no opinion on Detroit / Tampa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Regular Season

• threw on them 46 times last year so he knows them in live action

Passing
RkYearDateG#AgeTmOppResultGSCmpAttCmp%YdsTDIntRateSkYdsY/AAY/A
120162016-11-06828-263LARCARL 10-13*274658.702961176.04166.435.8

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
I can sense your excitement:0074 I'm pullin for them Vikes, they got 1 helluva D and never thought I'd say this but Keenum looks ok too! :142smilie Iggles only team that may cause probs but they crack vs a solid D. If they ever see one :shrug:

:toast:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I can sense your excitement:0074 I'm pullin for them Vikes, they got 1 helluva D and never thought I'd say this but Keenum looks ok too! :142smilie Iggles only team that may cause probs but they crack vs a solid D. If they ever see one :shrug:

:toast:

Im excited and enjoying the season. Lots of Viking fans using the slogan "skol to the bowl" I think it's a bunch of crap. too cocky, tomorrow is a big game for them to get home field.

BAD FEELING about tomorrow as of now

Bet on MyBookie