Week 16 NFC North and Pocket Aces..

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Pocket Aces.. Will be at Lambeau Saturday, don't know if you will be at the game, going to be very cold, will be decked out in Ice Fishing wear.

Onto the game,

Vikes - 9 and 40.. '

Tough game to cap, Hundley isn't very good and the Pack will try to run the ball, it's going to be cold but will it be windy? Vikes have full motivation here trying to wrap up some home field. Will the Pack give up if the Vikes charge out to a lead? I wouldn't think so since they are playing at home on a Saturday Night. So do the Vikings have enough to fire power to cover? Can the Pack win? I have seen past VIkings squads with much more talent lose there. I'm going to give the Vikings the play here, Imagine that, but as I have been saying for a long time the Packers only real advantage on the Vikes is the QB and with Hundley that is gone. Vikes defense and offensive line should be too much, plus Keenum has a lot of intangibles, Vikes covered 8 of last night and fought hard at Carolina. Pack will try to claw but "Barring" any fluke fumbles or special teams Vikes come out on top 24-10.

Browns at Bears - 6.5

I would buy the .5 and take the Browns +7.. I think the Browns can slow them down a bit and keep this under 1 score.. Browns may even get the win here, I like their two receivers and I like the Browns matchup against Trubinsky, not a fan of Kiser but 7 just too many here..

Bears 23 - 21

Detroit - 5 at Cincy

Have to look further into injury report but if Bengals bring the same squad of back up linebackers they had in Minneapolis then I love Detroit. Bengals have appeared to have packed it in.

Detroit 31 - 17

carp

Luv Teasin'
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2009
Right side
Pack will try to claw but "Barring" any fluke fumbles or special teams Vikes come out on top 24-10.

I agree, Pack would need every break. The rest of the team plays at a lower level without 12 on the field. They did keep battling with the possibility of his return after injury and a shot at the playoffs, but now with that gone I don't see much of a fight left in them.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I agree, Pack would need every break. The rest of the team plays at a lower level without 12 on the field. They did keep battling with the possibility of his return after injury and a shot at the playoffs, but now with that gone I don't see much of a fight left in them.

Yeah plus Hundley is playing a top tier defense. I really wish Rodgers was playing, its not a win win situation as far ar being a fan and having much clout with my Packer fan friends. If Packers win they can really gloat and if Vikes win its no big deal cause Rodgers out but it still didn't stop Packer fans from gloating when we had Spurgeon Wynn at qb.. Ill be at the game and cant imagine the heckling i will get if Vikings lose

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
just carry the flag in there proudly with your Vikings cold weather fishing gear on

talent on both sides of the ball will take care of the rest....

will look for you in the stands where are your seats.......:0002

Team Ranks

MINGNB
Home Record6-1-04-3-0
Away Record5-2-03-4-0
Record vs. Spread10-4-07-7-0
Points Scored343 (10th)309 (17th)
Points Allowed242 (2nd)333 (21st)
Takeaway Diff.+3 (13th)+3 (13th)
Pass Yds/Game246 (9th)206 (22nd)
Rush Yds/Game121 (9th)107 (18th)
Def. Pass Yds/Game198 (3rd)240 (24th)
Def. Rush Yds/Game85 (2nd)116 (20th)

<tbody>
</tbody>

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
just carry the flag in there proudly with your Vikings cold weather fishing gear on

talent on both sides of the ball will take care of the rest....

will look for you in the stands where are your seats.......:0002

Team Ranks

MINGNB
Home Record6-1-04-3-0
Away Record5-2-03-4-0
Record vs. Spread10-4-07-7-0
Points Scored343 (10th)309 (17th)
Points Allowed242 (2nd)333 (21st)
Takeaway Diff.+3 (13th)+3 (13th)
Pass Yds/Game246 (9th)206 (22nd)
Rush Yds/Game121 (9th)107 (18th)
Def. Pass Yds/Game198 (3rd)240 (24th)
Def. Rush Yds/Game85 (2nd)116 (20th)

<tbody>
</tbody>

40.yard line behind vikes bench row 30 seats 1 and 2... Always get isle seats in Lambeau, easy beers and easy exit.

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
Hello sir! I won't be at this one. That sucks, I definitely would have wanted to tailgate with you.

I think I would need several beers pregame to prepare myself for this beat down. While I still can't stand the Vikings, I am happy that your team is doing well.

Your thoughts over the last few years have been right on and have lead up to this point. The Vikings are a team on the rise. The Packers are flat or declining. You are right on.

Have fun, bring some hand warmers and you'll be all set.

Merry Christmas my friend!

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
4 degrees tomorrow....

Hundley............................:0002

they coming after ya.................................................:0003

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Hello sir! I won't be at this one. That sucks, I definitely would have wanted to tailgate with you.

I think I would need several beers pregame to prepare myself for this beat down. While I still can't stand the Vikings, I am happy that your team is doing well.

Your thoughts over the last few years have been right on and have lead up to this point. The Vikings are a team on the rise. The Packers are flat or declining. You are right on.

Have fun, bring some hand warmers and you'll be all set.

Merry Christmas my friend!

well I don't know if I have been right on.. The Vikes finally found an offensive line and a diamond in the rough in Keenum, he has been much better than a game manager this year. See how far they can go..

As for the Pack they will be good as long as they can keep Rodgers healthy. I think they really need to scrap the 3-4.. Go to the 4-3, they dont have enough at linebacker to play the 3. They do have some good young defensive players in King, Clark and Martinez to go along with Vets such as Daniels and Dix, problem with them is their defensive weaknesses are abysmal.. Get rid of Clay, Cobb and Bulaga unless they restructure.. A good draft and a couple productive free agents and they are contending again.

Bet on MyBookie