Week 16 NFC North

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Cleveland at Green Bay

Have to like the Packers at home -7.5. I can't see the Browns staying in this one relying on Nick Chubb. The lack of downfield threats will really limit them. The only way they can stay in this is to get heavy pass rush and create some turn overs but Rodgers doesn't turn it over. Packers by 10 plus

Rams at Vikings

As a Vikings fan I ask myself, "How can they win this game?" I mean the Vikings got 200 yards of offense last Monday Night against a depleted Bears secondary. Akiem Hicks caused a lot of problems and now they go up against Aaron Donald. No Dalvin Cook, Mattison is good but a step below and Justin Jefferson will be covered by Ramsey, I just don't trust the likes of Osborne and Conklin to step up. Adam Thielen will most likely be back but coming off an ankle sprain. On the flip side the Vikings secondary is atrocious and will have a hell of time covering the Rams trio, mainly Cooper Kupp. I guess Vegas makes money for a reason but I don't see the Vikings winning and also I will be at the game as well. Vikes are 3-8 at US Bank under my attendance.

Rams by 7 plus

Bears at Seattle

This is just a gut play but I think both teams will be able to move the ball. I think Seattle will air it out and the Bears will be able to run it with Montgomery and set up some passes. I like the OVER 41.5 and I am expecting a defensive or special teams TD in this one. I am not worried that Foles is playing.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie