Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Reg Plays: 14-18
Double Plays: 1-0
Totals: 1-1

You heard it here first, this is gonna be a good week. I knows it.

Cincy -7 (Double Play): Vikings are a bad bad bad team on the road and they're playing a Bengals team that's undefeated at home. Vikings coming off a huge win, Bengals coming off a huge loss. Buy the half point if you need to (I learned my lesson last week), Bengals D is gonna feast.

Dal -3 (-2.5 currently available): For the life of me I don't know why Washington gets so much love week after week. I liked them last week when they hung tight against the Falcons, but they still lost, and they're still brutal. I usually like to fade the Cowboys when they're favoured, but they're the much better team here, and I couldn't care less about the drama. Once they get on the field they'll get the job done.

Indy +6.5: Not a huge fan of the Colts, but they have a lot of pride and always get up for the big games. The giant killers have beaten SF, Seattle and Denver, and Sunday they'll add KC to the list. I'll be sprinkling on the ML too.

NO +3: Saints 3 point dogs? Say no more.

That's it for now...

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Seattle -10

Chicago +3

It looks like that will be it for me. Got a flight at 5:30 tomorrow morning so I won't be in any kind of state to make any more plays.

Good luck boys and girls!