Week 17

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Packers at Bears
see this as the Packers -4? Is this a joke? The packers do have to play for something right? I know the Bears have looked good of late but they were playing some lousy ass teams.
Texans, Vikings, Jaguars, I mean these are some really week defensive teams. Packers should win this easily if they want to. Jaire Alexander will take out Robinson so then you are left with Montgomery and Mooney? Mitch will be under duress a ton. Bears defense is good but they can be got in the back end.
No answers for Adams

Packers by 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Look for Justin Jefferson
Props and play over receptions and yardage,
Only if cousins is playing and why sit him? Jefferson looking to break the rookie receiving record for the vikes, he needs 132 yards and Detroit can?t cover him.
Look for them to feed him
Over and over

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Only if cousins is playing and why sit him? Jefferson looking to break the rookie receiving record for the vikes, he needs 132 yards and Detroit can?t cover him.
Over and over

He will be really high on my fantasy wr list next season :0074

Minny needs a QB in the draft, Trask would be a good fit IMO

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
He will be really high on my fantasy wr list next season :0074

Minny needs a QB in the draft, Trask would be a good fit IMO

They do but I have a bad feeling that vikes GM will restructure cousins and build around him rather than cut ties after next season and go with young guy, hope I?m wrong

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Packers at Bears
see this as the Packers -4? Is this a joke? The packers do have to play for something right? I know the Bears have looked good of late but they were playing some lousy ass teams.
Texans, Vikings, Jaguars, I mean these are some really week defensive teams. Packers should win this easily if they want to. Jaire Alexander will take out Robinson so then you are left with Montgomery and Mooney? Mitch will be under duress a ton. Bears defense is good but they can be got in the back end.
No answers for Adams

Packers by 10

All pro best left tackle in nfl tears acl in practice today out for season. Already have starters on line banged up now they have to reshuffle starter in his spot. This game will probably be alot closer now.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
All pro best left tackle in nfl tears acl in practice today out for season. Already have starters on line banged up now they have to reshuffle starter in his spot. This game will probably be alot closer now.

Yes good point, this injury could be bad new for Rodgers if there is any weakness on that o line but I?m still sticking with packers as I think the Bears are a week ass team.

Always respect your opinion and insights shlep.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Over and over

Het BP, great name BTW. How is this Jefferson prop looking to you? Is Cousins playing?

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Over and over

Fantastic call! Thanks. :toast:

Bet on MyBookie