STL -3 (LOSS)

BUF PK (LOSS)

Last edited:

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Adding these beauties. Added most of these last night so lines have changed a bit.

CLE +1.5 (WIN)

ATL +2.5 (WIN)

TB +10 (WIN)

CHI +2 (LOSS)

JAX +5.5 (WIN)

SF+6.5 (LOSS)

OAK +6.5 (WIN)

DAL +6 (WIN)

Woof, that's a lot of bad teams, should make for a stressful day. Sprinkling a little on the money lines for each of the dogs too... you know, for fun.

GL All

Last edited:

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Treaded water this morning but swept the afternoon, catching a piece of the ML on all 3 dogs. Pissed at my 3 early plays and was lucky to go 1-2. Totally against my game plan and Washington would have been an obvious play for me had I not already been on STL. Oh well, not gonna complain about this week. Onto tonight...

SEA +3 (LOSS)

Don't forget to sprinkle the ML too.

Don't have time to say much else. My wife gave birth to our second child on Friday so computer time is limited at the moment.

GL everyone.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Congrats and GL. :0008

Thanks dude. Been a pretty crazy time around here but it's all the good kind of crazy. Baby's asleep now and my folks took our toddler to the beach so I finally have time to post woohoo!

Was leaning GB all week long and then changed my mind at the last minute. Gotta cut that crap out and just stick to the game plan. Even still, I'll take another winning week.

Played NYJ last night too but didn't post it so I won't count it towards my record. See y'all in a few days.