Week 2 Over Reaction

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Get the Colts -3

In know we aren?t suppose to over react to week 1 especially this year but this Vikings team is bad, very bad.

I know the Colts lost to the Jags even though they out gained them by 200 yards, Rivers had 2 picks on the stat sheet. Vikings are bad in the most important areas, offensive line is bad and defensive line is also bad the secondary meaning the 3 corners who played the bulk of the game yesterday maybe the worst trio in the league. Holton Hill an UDFA isn?t a starting CB, Mike Hughes a high pick who has battled injuries is clueless, Dantzler is a 3rd round pick and appears to have high upside but not this quickly. There is nobody to replace them, they will all be coming back against a colts team who probably laid the biggest egg against a team who everyone thought was tanking.

Vikings had no pass rush yesterday and the Colts have a better Oline than the Packers. Also look at the stat sheet? Colts have a lot of weapons who Rivers can spread the ball too. I mean how the hell did they lose? I just don?t see the Vikes secondary can be counted on to take the ball away. On offense outside of Theilen they don?t have much, maybe Johnson or Jefferson will emerge but will Cousins have time to throw? I don?t see it. Colts Are simple better and don?t have the deficiency the Vikings have.

Colts 31-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
I have a simple system never take a winless team favored Colts are 0-1 Vikes are 0-1 but have better HC and QB than that JO frank Reich of cotls who was asst to pedrson with eagles

with pckem rivers at the helm be sure he blows the game like he always did with Chargers :0002

Bet on MyBookie