Week 2 Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
5-2 YTD

Georgia -5.5 - get it while the line is low--this line is sure to be 7 by thurs. Dawgs will overwhelm the Cocks all night long between the hedges. SC O line is WEAK. Dawgs by 17-- and yes, I'll be there again this week.

OK State- -22.5 -- I was very impressed with the Cowbays last week, but they were just overmatched by the Dawgs. They have a strong RB and a very good QB. THey got embarassed in Athens, I'd expect them to put up 40 or so in front of the home crowd against a dismal FLATL team. Cowboys D is way too fast for them. A blowout here.

Oregon +9 - I just don't think last week was a fluke. I honestly think think App State would give them another run for their money. I watched a replay of the game and App. State receivers were BLOWING away the Wolv corners-- who's to say the DUCKs and there potent O wont do the same. I'll take the 9 cushion. Michigan prevails by 3.

Bama -3.5- Tide to be a threat in the SEC this year. I know Vandy's got a QB - but Vandy's never faired well against other SEC teams. Except UGA lsat year- ofcourse. Buy the hook- Tide by 10.

Penn State -17.5 -- Did anyone see the Nittany Lions last week -- Wow!