Week 2 Selections

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

R8RNATION

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
Raiders +3

What the hell is up with this line? How are the Texans favoured ON THE ROAD against anyone, let alone by 3 points???? This is a game that the Raiders NEED, and a game that Dennis Allen needs to keep his job. Also, Carr is going to be feeling a little better after getting a game under his belt. He is going to want this game badly as well. The Texans, who are in need of a QB, passed on him with the first pick of the second round. I feel pretty confident that he would love nothing more than to show them that was a mistake.

The Raiders beat the Texans last year, and a few years ago as well, both games being in Houston. The teams are familiar with each other, and for whatever reason, the Raiders have the Texans number right now.

The possibility of MJD being out is good news, as it would mean Murray would get more touches. The Raiders are going to pound the ball against a porous run D.

The value alone makes this pick mandatory. Texans -3 on the road!! WTF!!

Jets +8

I was shocked from what I saw from Geno Smith. Last year he was the king of interceptions, but he had a pretty good preseason, and that carried over last week. He overthrew a few guys, but other than that he played extremely well. The Jets D is also legit. This line is off by several points. Gotta go with the Jets