Week 2... The Seahag Says.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Well boys the shit finally hit the fan at Chateau Clem's. I come home from a tough day of playing cards, some horses, maybe a beer or two topped off with a massage from this bowlegged brazillian broad, only to find the Seahag must have lost her mind. I god a yard and house full of Mexican day laborers. Two are on the roof cleaning gutters, about 4 of them are raking leaves and kicking a soccer ball around at the same time. I get in side and she must of had 5 of these idiots running around with feather dusters. Right about now I was thinking two things.
Remember the Alamo number one.. Number two these boys must be hungry. Luckily I had some crabs in the garage that needed to be cooked like 3 days ago and some of Uncle Clem's special Old Mayo. Crab Salad Sandwiches should have these fcukers headed for the boarder. :facepalm:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
On to the Football
Lastweek 4-0 straight up +10 units
Teaser 1-0 plus 2 units.

I like to bet against western teems coming cross country now and again. After watching the Redskins decimate the Giants, I think this spot against the Cards looks good for them here. Looks like The Skins have developed a nice line on both sides of the ball and I think Hightower will run hard on his old team. Arizona will improve but it is tought to win on the road in this league.

Skins -4

3 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I didn't say I go against all teams making that trip. i have a few more plays and Buffalo is among them.. hetting my ducks in a row..Back before 930 with all my action.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Replied Amethyst..

Total of the week. Green Bays Defense will frustrate the hell out of Cam Newton today. He will need to soak in the hot and ice tub until Thursday. Welcome to the NFL beotch. Green Bay34-3.

Gb under 46.5
3 x

Taking the Bills -3
Raiders played a tough one last week and now come cross country to play the improved Bills. i think at worst i get the push here with Buffalo.

2 units.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Green Bay -10
2x

Going to start my 3 team parly quest to hit 5 of them on the year.. Naturally I tease them with 10 points also to try to cover my ass. Hoping to hit 10 of the teasers. Reasonable goal is to pick up 15 units on the season here.

denver -3.5
Pitt -14
Pitt over 40
1 unit gets six

tease it
Denver +6.5
Pitt -4
Pitt over 30

3 unit tease.

Good luck today.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Replied Amethyst..

Total of the week. Green Bays Defense will frustrate the hell out of Cam Newton today. He will need to soak in the hot and ice tub until Thursday. Welcome to the NFL beotch. Green Bay34-3.

Gb under 46.5
3 x

Taking the Bills -3
Raiders played a tough one last week and now come cross country to play the improved Bills. i think at worst i get the push here with Buffalo.

2 units.

like GB (U) 45- where most can play it .... how low would you go ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg