WEEK 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
PANTHERS -6.5 BIGPLAY

getting this in now ,just in case it goes over 7,i think it will so playing it now...new coach,new qb ,and new atmosphere =W for the texans so far.i watched alot of their game this week ,i had alot of $$ on it ,texans,under,1st hf and game and i swept..it was more of a play against kc than one for the texans...anyway a good win for texans but even for them an expected one AGAINST such a 1 dimensional team...the panthers are a very intriguing team this year and i didnt want to wager on them in week one yet.a victory against the rams in st.louis the way they did it is impressive.they looked like the team people expected to see the last 2 seasons..i think they will be a top 3 team in the nfc this year,with no big expectations for them(delhomme especially)they play better..
the way they manhandled that ram offence was very impressive,and a healthy steve smith is huge ,he and terrel o are back and both those offenses will thrive..........
ANY HOW INTRA CONFRENCE MATCHUP ,WITH THE HOME TEAM BEING THE MUCH BETTER TEAM MAKES THIS AN EASY BIGPLAY FOR ME..GL

13-9 ytd ..sanfran pending...(23 plays in week1)not over yet

Last edited:

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
great writing as always

great writing as always

even tough Houston is improved i also believe the minusTD should be no threat to cover for panthers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
BUCS +4..BIGPLAY
Have a feeling they keep this one close.alot better home team are the bucs...no may be in for a slowstart opening up with back 2 back road games.and the no def will give garcia and comp some confidence.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
6 plays so far this week ..looks like ill be well under the 23 from week 1....gl to all.. be back at the hfs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
SAINTS -4 2ND HF BIGPLAY

I KNOW THEY HAVENT DONE CHIT AND I GOT THE BUCS big,,but this is nice value on a team that can find it and explode for a few scores at any time.

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
3-3 early games..carolina killed me.all 3 ,losses have the panthers invlved..str8,,teased and 2nd hf.1 game cost me big.... 2 to go cards and broncos 1sthf

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg