WEEK 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
saints pick

i know the skins have an extra 3 days off and they are at home outside on grass, but i just think jim zorn is outclassed as a football coach similar to how art shell was outclassed a few years ago with the raiders.

what sealed it for me is that they didnt even have a 2 minute offense when they played the giants on thurs nite. it was almost as if THEY were running out the clock as opposed to the giants.

skins only chance to win this game is via turnovers created by their defense. i think if the saints can score 20 points, that should easily be enough to win this game.

i just hope there isnt something i'm missing here, because this seems too easy, but AGAIN, the SKINS DIDNT HAVE A 2 MINUTE OFFENSE!!! isnt this a basic part of the game??!!

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
vikings +2

for the same reasons Bleedingpurple wrote in this thread. That defense will put lots of pressure on manning, his timing is probably not at 100% yet, home opener for vikings, adrian peterson will run for 300 yds etc

Jags/bills under 37.

i wanted to play the bills + the points, but i dont see them scoring more than 10 or 13 points. 14 of the bills points from last week came off a fluke fake fg for a td pass, and a punt return. jags d will definitely shut down this offense, and on the other side of the ball, that jags have lost most of their o line to injury. they will be out of sync,

so for all those reasons, i see a 21-10 type of game either way, the difference will probably come on a special teams td or defensive td.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg