MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
2-0 plus 6 units ytd

First teaser of the year
Ecu is an over machine,, Book it They can score and will normally be coming from behind as they cant stop Helen keller. Va tech can score and usually blocks a kick or scores on defense. Line is 62 I'll move it to 52.

TCU +11 Like them outright so wherever you get the number it should be good I used five dimes. The bloom is off the rose apparently after tcu got beat last week, this coach will have them primed

Minnesota -10.5 over NewMexico st.
Minnesotas d will score points against the pretend aggies. Ohio beat up. Minnesota loses by two to usc. Line should be 27. laying 10.5 in this tease looks nice.

3 unit teaser.

Check the nfl forum for the I beat clem contest with a free chance at some cash prizes

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Ball State +20 over South Florida.
Classic flop play. South Florida on top of the world after the win in South Bend, will take some time to get going tonight at home and will probably take Ball State lightly.

3 unit play.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
If Wofford was getting 24.5 from Clemson in hoops I'd take Wofford. This ain't hoops. Clemson usually does well against the sisters of the poor outside of conference.

Lay the wood here.
Clemson
2 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Not a great day so probably should not even post this. I really have a strong lean toward Notre Dame tonight. After watching both games I would have expected this game to be a pick. Since it has been at Nd -3.5 all week I'm thinking my thought that Notre Dame was much the better team in the second half with "the back up" last week. I think Kelly gets his program going in the right direction here tonight.

Nd -3.5

3 units.

Under 55

2 units