D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
17-10-1 YTD (+13.6) "updated"
1* (10-7-1)
2* (3-3)
3* (4-0)

I running short on time so not much on the writeups, but will add thoughts unitl kickoff.

3* AUB/LSU under 41' (Best Play) W
IMO this will be a low scoring event with both teams trying to establish a running game against good opposing D's. I do feel Au come out on top just couldn't make them a top play given their abilty to CHOKE in certain games. Game should fall something like a 17-14 final

3* NEB -4... W
Huge rebound game for the cornhusker here. I see them controling the ball more and eliminateing some of the mistakes they have mad in the first 2 games. Mainly turnovers. If they can do that..which I think they do I see them cover this line relitively easily and winning by 10.

2* Troy -9' (bought hook) L
Troy is riding high and NM St.is no reason to stop. Only concern is if Troys O can keep the momentum from the Mizzu game going and score some points. The D should hold NM ST. to a low number. Troy by 17!

2* Aub (pk) W
Strong play here as long as QB jason Cambell plays smart. The RBs Brown & Williams will get theirs, just concerned about the poor decssions the QB has made in the past. That said Auburn should pull this one out and win by 4!

2* Oregon St. -12 L
The best 0-2 team in the country IMO. team is going to prove it this week and hands NM a sound loss Oregon St. by 21!

1* Vandy +7 W
Vandy is under rated and will show why in this game. vandy give the rebels there 3rd straight loss and wins their 1st SEC game in a while.

1* GT -8' L
To keep it short. NC is not that good and is over matched vs. GT GT wins this one by at least 2 TDs

1* Oregon +28' W
The ducks are better than this line shows. I don't see a chance of them pulling off the upset, but think they keep it well within the numbers and lose by 17 to 20 points!

1* NC St +1 L
At 1st glance I really liked this play, but the number has dropped to much for me to make it a stronger play. Still feel they get the win vs. Ohio St, but O.St always seems to find a way to pull out the game when it counts. This one come down to a last second field goal with NC St winning 21-20!

1* K. St -31 L
K St will come out with avengience after a humiliating loss to a good fresno team. What better way to do it than against UL Laf. K. St blows this one out puts up 50+!!

As always GL. and any input is always welcome :clap:

Last edited:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
won a 3* PS2 play with BC.
I'll post the results of my games from the PS2 before kickoff Sat, if anyone is interested. This could be a fun system to play with. So far off to a great!! start. :clap: GL!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Just finished running a few games on the PS2. Kinda mixed results, but kinda cool to follow. I ran each matchup 10 times then compared against the line to determine % covered.

Games I'm playing:

Aub/ LSU under 41' = 50/50
Neb -4 = 60%
Troy -9 = 50%
Aub (pk) = 60%
Or St. -12 = 60%
Vandy +7 = 10% :scared
GT -8' = 30%
Ore. +28' =70%
NC St. +1 = 40%
K. St. -31 = 60%

Other games of interest:

Arizona +10' = 70%
Cin. -3 = 60%
A & M (PK) = 60%
TN -3 = 60%
Houston -16 = 100% :idea:

In the past I only use plays that are at least 80% and from this week there are two plays.
Ole Miss -7 :cursin:
Houston -16

Since I'm on Vandy I really hope it is wrong here, now I do feel Houston is worth a play. I briefly looked at the game at first and leaned toward Houston, but since the PS2 has them coving 100% of the time, I'll chance it. After all this is (3-0) this year: GL!

adding:
2* Houston -16

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Went 5-6 this weekend, but hitting the larger plays making the day pretty much a wash. Ireally need to start playing less plays. Evert weekend I start off saying te same thing, but as usual i play 7-12 games. I going to try harder to keep the number around 4-6 plays.

Bet on MyBookie