Week #3 Preseason - now 7-2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
On to week #3 Preseason

Current record 7-2 +4.75 units

I did not like Thursday's game and don't like anything Friday.

Saturday

One unit
Baltimore +3 Ravens have Boller and Redman fighting it out for the starting QB job. Redskins have Ramsey for 2 or 3 series at most and then Johnson, Wuerffel and some rookie. Looks like a good edge for Baltimore at QB. Ravens have the better defense as well and I am getting points.

One Unit
New Orleans +3 Saints starters are expected to play 3 qtrs. 49ers are looking at a series or two for Garcia, then Rattay. Doman and Dorsey in the 2nd half. Looks like a solid edge for the Saints once Garcia is out. And again - getting points in a game the Saints should win. Plus we are going against Erickson - always a solid idea.

One Unit
Seattle -3 Seahawks are looking at their starters playing three qtrs. It will be Hasselbeck and Dilfer splitting time with the starters and Wallace to finish. Chiefs are mostly concerned about surviving this trip with no injuries. That sounds like a show up - see people and get out of town. I am not big on laying points in preseason but this one looks good.

I will add more on Saturday.

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Thanks,

Adding one small play for Saturday.

Half unit
Houston Pk Texans looking at most starters going three qtrs while SD starters maybe going a half at most. Texans are focusing on this game as nearly a regular season game. Good spot at home. Just a half unit though - they still are the Texans.

Tom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Monday

Monday

Not a very nice Saturday going 1-3 and dropping a unit and a half. Seattle did ease the pain however.

Monday

2 units
Indianapolis - Denver over 39.5 Starters for both teams are looking at playing into the 3rd qtr. Both QB's are looking to put on a Monday night show and I expect a lot of points. Neither team is known for defense anyway and regular season I think you would see a total nearer to 45. I expect the current number to go higher on Monday. Should be an air it out show for prime time and high scoring.

Tom

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
indy is playing much better pass defense and plummer stinks!! i loke indy and under in a teaser

Da_Insider

Forum Member
Oct 21, 2000
Great White North
plummer...

plummer...

is plummer playing that bad?...

i haven't had a chance to catch many denver highlights, and haven't heard much out of denver except that they need help in the secondary, which means peyton might have a good one...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg