Week 3.. The Seahag Says.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The Seahag says that if I come home drunk one more time it's over. :toast:. I told her that if it weren't for beer vodka and viagara she would never have gotten married and I would be getting all my sex outside of the marriage instead of the 90% I do now.

Last week did not go well. Greenbay and my under went down to the famous backdoor cover. Did you know 90% of Bengal football players like sex in the shower? The other 10% haven't been to jail yet.:SIB

Baltimore on the road laying 4 to the rams. I know it smells fishy. I feel comfortable laying 7 here. I think both lines will control play. I think they pull away in the second half. 31-10 or 28-13

3 units

I like the under also but will hold off.

Updated record later/

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Oakland Gave up 25 second half first downs to the Bills last week in a stunning second half collapse. Now they go cross country back home and host an eastern team in the jets. I see some turnovers here. look for a punt block also.

Im on the over 41
3 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The parlay this week for 1 unit is
Sanfran over 39.
Oak over 40.5 (line going down) still like it
Miami -1.5

The tease
Sf over 29
Oak over 30.5
miami +8.5

3 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Tampa- 1.5
2 units.
Look for atlanta to be a little hungover after the Vick game. Tampa holds serve in the division rivalry at home.

2.5 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The parlay this week for 1 unit is
Sanfran over 39.
Oak over 40.5 (line going down) still like it
Miami -1.5

The tease
Sf over 29
Oak over 30.5
miami +8.5

3 units

The 49er Bengal game is the reason The united States shoul nuke both cities.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Listen I tried everything to not play this game as I hate to lay more than a field goal on the road in a division rivalry like this. Everything I read all week was how pissed MCcarthy and staff were at how asleep the Packers were on Defense last week against Fig Newton. They will look like themselves on defense today.
Pack minus 4.5
6 unit play

PBR in the house

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
This just in.. I came home drunk, trying to call the Seahags bluff. That bitch was passed out in a food coma with the remnants of a box of devil dogs on her lap.. In my lazy boy!!!
Thank God I had the foresight to get the model on wheels. Me and my brothers kid Sissy (The Fag) and Shlomo (the Jew) wheeled that bitch right outside and to the corner.

:sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Listen I tried everything to not play this game as I hate to lay more than a field goal on the road in a division rivalry like this. Everything I read all week was how pissed MCcarthy and staff were at how asleep the Packers were on Defense last week against Fig Newton. They will look like themselves on defense today.
Pack minus 4.5
6 unit play

PBR in the house

Its early yet but I wish I made the raven game the PBR pick.

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
This just in.. I came home drunk, trying to call the Seahags bluff. That bitch was passed out in a food coma with the remnants of a box of devil dogs on her lap.. In my lazy boy!!!
Thank God I had the foresight to get the model on wheels. Me and my brothers kid Sissy (The Fag) and Shlomo (the Jew) wheeled that bitch right outside and to the corner.

:sadwave:

:mj07:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Made a bad mistake playing the under as strong as the side in the Baltimore game. Had the god damned thing play outjust as I thought it would and wind up losing the juice.. FML... Stupid mistake. Should have added units on the straight wager.

Need Green bay
And Tampa to hang in there for a decent day.

Pittsburgh seems like the squarest of plays tonight. Colts are down without Manning and Steelers need to get rolling. Seems just to obvious, but the wood makes it interesting. They are begging you to take the colts in this desperate spot. Thing is There is not one place on the field that the Colts are equal to this test. The Mike Wallace coming out party is tonight.

Laying 10.5
2 units

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Got the Bucs and Pack home.
Tonight We Drink PBR boys.

:0074

Good luck in the night Cap

crazy day forsure!..Pitts" may" ( Not positive) be up in this game ...yet Indy manningless get the cover:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Got the Bucs and Pack home.
Tonight We Drink PBR boys.

:0074

Good luck in the night Cap

I'm 6 deep into my second drunk of the day. The PBr's give me terrible gas. Time to piss in the neighbors aquarium.. He just got a new trigger and clown fish. I want to get those fuckers high with my piss..kurby

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I liked the skins and the under all week. See a lot of love on the under and I'm having a change of heart. Boys are banged up here. No doubt about it. Garrett comes from my hometown of Monmouth Beach NJ. 1 square mile of good people. He is a very good offensive mind. I have to feel he has a couple good plays in him to get Romo two easy scores. Made the following teaser with the local moving each side 7 points.

Wash +10.5
over 38

2 units at -125 with local.

Gun to my head skins win outright... No play on the side though