Week 3

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Well I’ve been working for a fantasy football company and they link to a picks subscription. I’m on board which requires me to watch every game which I tedious. These were my subscriber picks
draff kings sports book lines

baltimore -2.5
bears/Texans over 40
Atlanta +1
chargers -3
dalvin cook over 79.5 yards rushing

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
Bleed, should I take the Vikings for my survivor? You think they play hard after being embarrassed on MNF? I've used Indy and Rams already. Thanks for your input

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Bleed, should I take the Vikings for my survivor? You think they play hard after being embarrassed on MNF? I've used Indy and Rams already. Thanks for your input

Sorry I just seen this but I wouldn't have, hope you did now that they won. I will just say if I am not picking them -6 at home then I wasn't confident. Lions Blew this game today. The Vikings are bad.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Well I’ve been working for a fantasy football company and they link to a picks subscription. I’m on board which requires me to watch every game which I tedious. These were my subscriber picks
draff kings sports book lines

baltimore -2.5
bears/Texans over 40
Atlanta +1
chargers -3
dalvin cook over 79.5 yards rushing

subscriber picks 4-1 :0074

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
2.5 pt fav over New Orleans in London

This will be a subscriber pick, I will give out the picks here. I will do a write up. Just waiting to see if line will move to 3, and player props

looking at giants -3 (have to watch last nights game) I think the Bears really stink despite being 2-1
saints +3 of it gets there
kamara over rushing prop

Bet on MyBookie