Week 4 (MY GUT)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
Penn St. -9.5 BIG

N. D. -7
Yes I know I pick the Irish to win and cover every week and I said I will not bet on the Irish again. But This was to good to pass up so lets go.

Florida -22WINNER
After almost getting embarrased last week by a first year coach they are hungry.

G. Tech -3 Winner

LSU -12.5Lose
Miss State had a big win for them last week over vandy. They are tired and can't handle LSU. They will be running off hype for the first half and keep it close. Then the running game of the Bengals will come thru and tear them a new a$$ hole.

Bama -17.5WINNER
If the razorback play defense like they did last week it will be a long game for them. Bama has the better D and the running game will keep the teams legs fresh for the D. They will hit Ark in the mouth many time and in the end they will fold.

Georgia -12.5
At home for only the second time this year. No travel and a good night rest is always good. ASU has shown me nothing and the bulldogs are battle tested. GO DAWGS

FSU-14 LOSE
No Groethe enough said.

V. Tech +3WINNER
Miami has no running game and Tech has a good pass D. This is a good teast for the Hurricanes but they will not be able to stop the running backs or Tyrod left or Tyrod right. GO HOAKIES!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
Hey bryanz the reason I love this game so much is Iowa has not played anyone this year and they knocked the Lions out last year this is revenge.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
autt watch out with the FL game more plays have the flu and one of them is TEBOW and WRIGHT so becareful there

gl today

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DrRays

Forum Member
Aug 4, 2009
FYI

FYI

IT IS VT WHO HAS NO RUN DEFENSE AND MIAMI HAS 2 BACKS WHO ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO VT'S IN COOPER AND JAMES. YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG. GL.
NEBRASKA RUSHED FOR 207 YES 207 :00hour

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg