Lville -36.5
Gtech -3
Iowa +7

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
most of the above lines moved against me......

UCLA -6....1*
The Bruins had a miserable last saturday, turning the ball over 5 times and committing 10 penalties ultimately laying down in the 2nd half....they were embarassed. I expect an emotional rebound from the senior laden Bruins at home under the lights vs a Husky team coming off a physical loss to the Buckeyes.....

Last edited:

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Michigan +3....1*
All the pressure is on PSU, losers of 8 straight to the Wolves...this is their big hurdle to be in the driver seat to win the big 10 as they have wisky and ohio st at home...But PSU's running game is avg to below avg and Morelli is no threat to run with the occasional lapse of throwing into double coverage...Wolverines will look to control the clock and make the Lions press...should be a tight game between evenly matched schools, but the Wolves have the physcological advantage....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Arkansas -7....1*
Ranked Kentucky a 7 pt dog?....Kentucky reached a high last week beating in state rival Louisville, its time to come crashing down....Arkansas should have their way with them on the ground, Kentucky is giving up 181 on the ground per game vs E. Kent, Kent St. and Lville....McFadden and Jones will be running.....Kentucky is 2-8 L10 road games....

Notre Dame +12.5...1*
Heres ND's shot to post a W in the next 5 games....ND can't play any worse than they did last week, they actually looked decent and inspired the first half vs. psu.....they may lose, but 12.5 is too much at home vs an average MSU team

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
Hate to admit it, but I have the exact same feeling about the Ky/Arky game...worse kind of matchup problems for Ky plus the 'double' psychological thing... advantage for Arky and disadvantage for Ky. With the exception of LSU and Florida, I think the rest of the SEC teams will have a minimum of 3 losses each and maybe even 4 for most?

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
hopefully our instincts are right #cruncher

Memphis +7....1*
UCF played their hearts out last week against Texas only to fall short, UCF in the last 5 years is 3-11 SU off of playing a BCS team..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg