Detroit +10: LOSS

WASHINGTON +7
LOSS

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I like the Chargers a lot this weekend. Many here are thinking Pittsburgh is going to "BOUNCE" back and just kick ass.. Well I think the Steelers get all they want.. They played them twice in Pitt last year and will not be intimidated at all... Steelers D will get exposed with out TROY..

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
I like the Chargers a lot this weekend. Many here are thinking Pittsburgh is going to "BOUNCE" back and just kick ass.. Well I think the Steelers get all they want.. They played them twice in Pitt last year and will not be intimidated at all... Steelers D will get exposed with out TROY..

i agree with you BP, and i?m a steelers fan...they already are exposed in the D....

LT bol my friend!

FirstnGoal

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2004
Chargers +7

Saints -7

Buffalo +1

Cincy -6

Giants -10

Titans -3

Balti +3

We're bumping heads on the Bills/Dolphin game since I think the Fins will win outright because the Bills have a slew of injuries on both sides of the ball...however...we could both come out on top if the Bills win by 7 or less since I have the Fins +8 in my teaser.

Good Luck!

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
We're bumping heads on the Bills/Dolphin game since I think the Fins will win outright because the Bills have a slew of injuries on both sides of the ball...however...we could both come out on top if the Bills win by 7 or less since I have the Fins +8 in my teaser.

Good Luck!

I don't expect a blow out game by either of these teams. Bill's due have some injuries, but Pennington is a big loss for the Dolphins, they also don't have a reliable receiver. It's a toss up game, but I think Bill's will win the game in a close one. We should both cover this game.

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009

The Chargers has a BIG chance of winning this game. They have a bye week coming up and can take the momentum with them by beating the Steelers and goin on to a 3-1 record. Pitt's miss Polamalu BIG time. Steelers has shown so far this season that they struggle in the 4th quarter, Chargers do there best work in the 4th quarter. If the game is close and Chargers has the ball late in the game, they should be able to take da "W" home. Having LT back is also a plus for the Chargers, he might not be able to run WILD against this Pitt's defense, but having him in there will keep the defense honest. The Chargers secondary has also played extremely well this season. It's going to be a very exciting game, get ur :0corn out and enjoy Sunday night. It's going to be a good one. Also, Polamalu did a great job last year covering Gates, now that Gates is healthy and Polamalu is out, Gates will be a threat. That Secondary of the Steelers will have trouble against this Chargers passing game. The key for the Steelers is to get Rivers, if they can't, he'll have another 300 yd passing day. GL.

Bet on MyBookie