Week 5 (4-3 YTD) Patriots exposed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

R8RNATION

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
Congrats to everyone who took the Chiefs tonight. That was the right call by a country mile.

The Patriots are a disaster. They made the Raiders look good, in a game that the Raiders SHOULD have won. Brady looked absolutely incompetent in that game, and the Patriots offense flat out stunk. Why should that be a surprise though? Look at their roster! Their best player is not even healthy (Gronkowski)

Meanwhile, Revis is horrific. A perfect example of how bad he is now was when Bowe made a catch near the two yard line on him on one of the first KC drives. He had NO business catching that ball. Revis was in perfect position to break up the pass but he didn't. Revis was also picked on by Carr last week. Derek freaking Carr and Oakland Raider receivers!!

So basically, the Patriots lost against a Miami team that is nothing special, beat a Vikings team with Brady getting 150 yards in the air, barely beat one of the worst Raider teams ever, and got DESTROYED by a Chiefs team that is good, but not THAT good.

I honestly think the Patriots are a below average team. Meanwhile, Hue Jackson has worked wonders for the Bengals offense. Coming off a bye week, with a nasty combo of Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill.

I can't pass this up, and I am rarely, if ever, on the side of the public. This is about as square of a play as you can get, but if you REALLY know your betting you know that public plays are sometimes the right ones.

Bengals PK

Also,

Rams +7

Really like this one. Austin Davis looked pretty good the last few games, and I don't think Philly is as good as their record indicates. They could easily be 0-4. (Of course they aren't, which means something, but they aren't a team that should be favoured by 7)

Rams have won their last two games SU after the bye.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Congrats to everyone who took the Chiefs tonight. That was the right call by a country mile.

The Patriots are a disaster. They made the Raiders look good, in a game that the Raiders SHOULD have won. Brady looked absolutely incompetent in that game, and the Patriots offense flat out stunk. Why should that be a surprise though? Look at their roster! Their best player is not even healthy (Gronkowski)

Meanwhile, Revis is horrific. A perfect example of how bad he is now was when Bowe made a catch near the two yard line on him on one of the first KC drives. He had NO business catching that ball. Revis was in perfect position to break up the pass but he didn't. Revis was also picked on by Carr last week. Derek freaking Carr and Oakland Raider receivers!!

So basically, the Patriots lost against a Miami team that is nothing special, beat a Vikings team with Brady getting 150 yards in the air, barely beat one of the worst Raider teams ever, and got DESTROYED by a Chiefs team that is good, but not THAT good.

I honestly think the Patriots are a below average team. Meanwhile, Hue Jackson has worked wonders for the Bengals offense. Coming off a bye week, with a nasty combo of Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill.

I can't pass this up, and I am rarely, if ever, on the side of the public. This is about as square of a play as you can get, but if you REALLY know your betting you know that public plays are sometimes the right ones.

Bengals PK

Also,

Rams +7

Really like this one. Austin Davis looked pretty good the last few games, and I don't think Philly is as good as their record indicates. They could easily be 0-4. (Of course they aren't, which means something, but they aren't a team that should be favoured by 7)

Rams have won their last two games SU after the bye.

Patriots look terrible on both sides of the ball. The way things go in the NFL Patriots should be a lock against the undefeated and rested Bengals.