Week 5 Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pkorkis

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2004
Been doing terrible in NFL this year, but pretty well in NCAA which has kept me in the green, but I haven't been posting my picks so I'm not going to claim a record no one here has seen...
Here's what I got for this weekend/thurs.

Michigan @ Minny
Michigan -9.5
4 units

Auburn @ SouthCarolina
Auburn -14
4 units

I'm playing these two pretty large. Number one, I'm a huge Michigan fan and it makes the game that much more fun to put some money on it (bad reason huh?:142smilie ). But I do have my reasons, check out the Mich/Minn topic so see some, or just ask and I"ll list again.
And then Auburn, been listening to a lot of cappers on here about this one. The -14 w/ the low 37.5 total scares me, but I just don't see Auburn giving up much to SC's below-par offense, and I see Kenny Irons' return and the national broadcast giving him an opportunity (and taking advantage of it) to jump up in the Heisman race. And I see Kenny Irons being even more fired up to play against his former team.kurby <---Kenny Irons running
AND, I really liked this post that texasAUtiger (THANKS!) put up - an e-mail from a friend of his..Ch-Ch-Check it out

Other picks
Tennessee @ Memphis
Memphis +14

Kansas @ Nebraska
Nebraska -21 (a little worried about this one)

and then a little teaser
7pt. Teaser
Nebraska -14.5
MICHIGAN -3
Memphis +20.5
USC -10

appreciate opinions...GL TO ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!

Last edited: