MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Rebel21

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
Overall: 24-15-1 +14.4 units

Best Bets: 10-3 +13.7 units
Regular plays: 14-12-1 +.7 units

Best Bets still treatin me good...
I dont feel too great about any games this week. Every week has had 2-3 games i could not wait to fire in on (best bets), this week i dont see hardly any i like alot. Needless to say, these are the plays/leans i will be looking more into...

Plays:

NE -4 ( i know this is the "week the streak ends", right??? Wrong + cover)
KC -2 possible BB...think i'm kiddin, these two teams moving in diff directions in this particular week...KC really coming on i feel...we'll see

Leans:

Skins PK
Tenn -6.5
Pack +2...Brett hates losing and Ahman might get his head out of his arse this week...
Broncs -1.5
Vikings -3.5

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Diddy

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2004
Hey Reb,
Long time, no see
Like the bets, can't wait to see the bb's for the week (if you have any)
Can't believe your going against your saints this weekend, I think this is a good spot for them to cover in.

Diddy

Rebel21

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
Diddy good to see you. Glad you finally decided to get on the site here. I dont like this weeks games that much in the NFL but i feel a couple of BB's coming on anyway. I will tell you this...go ahead and get Minny now while its near a field goal. It seem slike a gift to me and i'm the biggests Saints fan i know. We wont be able to stop them.

Rebel21

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
Just got in from Oxford from that Tenn game last night. Really wish my rebs wouldve pulled it out. These are what I played today:

BB:
KC -2 Loss
NE -3 bh Win
Minny -4

shouldve played my leans on skins and pack...we'll see how minny fares tonight...good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Rebel21

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
Today: 2-1 with 2 out of 3 BB hitting...

Overall: 26-16-1 +15.9 units

Best Bets: 12-4 +15.2 units
Regular plays: 14-12-1 +.7 units

Well, the best bets just keep on rolling...lets hope this continues the whole season...

I feel another Best Bet coming on tomorrow night...have to look at a couple more things and will post tomorrow...hope everyone did well today

Last edited: