Week 6 Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
7-0 on posted plays

Last week was all about the favorites and I managed to win with two dogs (Bucs and Cards). At first glance this card looked UGLY but after looking at it for a while and doing some research I am now looking at 3 home dogs.

Bucs- Think I may ride Gradkowski again. He had a great game last week and had it not been for Bush they could have won in New Orleans. Line is currently at +6 but I feel this line should reach 7 by kickoff. Bucs are 0-4 and will be fighting for their season on Sunday.

Rams- Just the fact that Seattle has had trouble playing on the road is reason enough to bet against them. Rams have also played them tough the past couple of years and with no Alexander this may make this very tough on Seattle. Rams were able to beat Denver at home making them a strong home dog to back.

Lions- They win this week. Bills play bad on the road. As much as I dont want to bet on a bad team I think this is a good spot for them.

None of these plays are official yet. I feel the public may drive the line in my favor so I will wait until the best lines are available. I will post my plays when they are final. Comments are welcome. Good luck

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Tampa line is dropping so I put in two bets today.

Tampa +5.5

Teaser- Tampa +12.5 and Rams +10.5

May add more but these are my two as of now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Adding Tampa +1/2 Second Half

Tampa is playing well but not finishing their drives. I expect things to change in the second half. This is where the dog will bite!

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Wow that Tampa game almost gave me a heart attack and im only 24 years old. My boy Gradkowski came through though and helped me go 3-0 today.

10-0 on posted plays :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Leaning toward Arizona for tonight. I'm seeing +14 now. I don't know how you can lay 14 points on the ROAD in the NFL. I bet against the Bears once this year when they played the Vikings on the ROAD and cashed. Bears were only a 4 point ROAD chalk, how many said the Bears would blow them out????? They barely won that game.

So many on the Bears as a huge ROAD chalk, not looking to good for Bears backers at the moment. Cards or no play for me. After typing this I am really starting to like the Cards even more.