week 6 picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
Bucs -1.5

taking home team here. bucs have played quality teams all year, and defense is playing great. i think they shut down the panther offense, delhomme will probably be responsible for a couple turnovers. Panthers season opening victory over the chargers doesnt look as impressive at this point.

texans -3

texans at home and this is a good a time as any for the 1st win. i cant see how this wildcat offense that the dolphins are using can cont to work. nfl coaches can figure that gimmicky stuff out fast

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
rams +7.5 1st half

think the rams keep it close at least in the 1st half. skins will come out flat after 2 huge division wins. there's no way they can get up for this team. also rams will play with renewed energy under a new coach and a bye. skins probably wake up in the 2nd half and win the game but i see a close 1st half

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
chargers -6

NE two weeks in a row on the west coast, i know they stayed in san jose but its far away from home. chargers also played awful last week and should play inspired ball at home on a sunday night. pats lb's are slow, i think sproles and lt will have a good game between the 2 of them.

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
Giants -8

giants are more talented across the board. i know this is a home dog monday for brown's backers, but the only way giants dont blow them out is ref help in the form of defensive 5 yard automatic 1st down penalties, offensive 10 yard holding penalties, or 15 yard roughing the passer penalties...and since the giants are one of the more disciplined teams in the league i dont see that happening.

as far as i'm concerned, the revenge factor from preseason doesnt count since preseason means absolutely nothing. giants will not overlook this team because the giants already feel like they are overlooked by the national media, and the browns dl guy talking trash in the papers.