Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Ytd 17-13-1 + 28.5 units on straight plays
Parlays are 0-6 -6.5 units
Teasers 5-5 +5 units.

Waiting on a teaser tonight. I will surely have something obnoxious to post later in the week.
Made one early play this week. Now I know Kc is coming off a bye and the Raiders lost Campbell for the year. Honestly If Campbell was here I think the line would be 7.5 and I would expect the Raiders to be really flat. Him being out lowers the line nicely and I like to bet teams who lose their QB for the year in the first or second week with the new signal caller. Everyone and i mean everyone picks up their game to make up for the loss of the Qb.

I'm on the Raiders big time.

5 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Obviously Palmer won't play this week, but it still makes me feel that much stronger about the play. If I'm the coach, I let them all know that they need to play inspired football for one week until help gets there!

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Obviously Palmer won't play this week, but it still makes me feel that much stronger about the play. If I'm the coach, I let them all know that they need to play inspired football for one week until help gets there!

Why is it obvious?????? Obvious and obviously are the most over used words in sports, next to you know and I mean. Troy Aikman uses it in every sentence.........:popcorn2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The_Culprit

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2008

Palmer named starter already.....

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Great.. I was wrong. It's not the first time. Won't be the last.

It would unreasonable to think Palmer would play with only half a weeks prep on a new team so you were only going by what would be considered reasonable so no biggie. Now get in that kitchen and whip me up a chicken pot pie!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nDn_Investor

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 7, 2007
Just give the ball to McFadden, play defense, double down Bowe and the Raiders can win this with Palmer or Boller. It's not like Thomas Jones, McCluster, or Battle scare the Raiders defense.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
It would unreasonable to think Palmer would play with only half a weeks prep on a new team so you were only going by what would be considered reasonable so no biggie. Now get in that kitchen and whip me up a chicken pot pie!

I have no idea what that means, but you know what I love it!:142smilie

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
There were many good reasons that the Bengals let Palmer go and look what has happened to them since he left......yeah the Raiders are tough as nails against their division having won and covered 8 straight......but the last one to beat them was KC...in fact KC has won and covered 7 of the last 8 in Oakland......the road team almost always covers in this series as the Raiders are 7/0/1 ats in KC.....I live in Bengal land and I know that the best thing they have done in years is getting rid of Palmer......he might be ok in his first start but warning......let the buyer beware

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

VMANIA

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2011
Agreed Statman

Agreed Statman

Dude is a LOSER...doesnt watch enough film, doesnt inspire teammates...threw 20 picks last year, 5 pick-sixes and 4 in the opponents endzone, what is that about a 60-70 point swing? He was the main reason Bengals went 4-12 last year, dont be surprised if his mere presence ignites a QB controversy and distracts a talented young team...I see this blowing up in Hue Jackson's face, big-time

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
I agree with some of the folks here. Palmer made a committment to the Bengals and when things werent going his way he took his ball and went home and in doing so spit in the face of many teammates. Palmer was already in serious decline when he quit so Im not expecting alot from him. We shall see

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
You may or may not remember me saying that the loss of a center is more disruptive to a team than anything. The Saints just lost a top 3 center unexpectanly because he does not like football anymore and wats to take up knitting. Couple this with the head coach not able to implement the game plan the way he'd like as he was in and recovering from leg surgery.

Colts pass rush should be disruptive and should keep this close. I'll take the 15.5

3 units.

I firmly believe Tampa is 3 better than the bears on a neutral field. I also believe they are smart enough to keep Hedter from beating them on specials unlike the Vikes. Tampa was smart enough to get to London on Monday. The Bears treated this just like a regular road trip. I think vegas responded a little to strongly to the bears victory over the Vikings. Im more impressed with the Bucs win over the Saints.
I'll take the 1.5
Bucs

3 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
On the Buc/Bear under 44
Usually pretty low scoring games on the pitch. Defense should rule the day over there. Bears should come out flat after treating this like a regular road trip and not giving themselves time to get acclimated. I see this game in the 17-13 neighborhood. 44 should give me plenty of breathing room.

4 unit overseas total of the year:SIB

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Looks like no Palmer. We knew that on Wednesday.:shrug:

In the Words of Herm Edwards you play to win the Teaser. 3 team 10 point

Jets Over 33. Best Special teams in football, neither team running the ball well. Should go way over this number.

Tampa under 54. see right up above.

Zona over 34. Couple of great recievers sjould be able to find the endzone.

5 unit teaser.

Jet over 43
Tampa under 44
Arizona over 44.

2 units gets us 12:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

East2West

Forum Member
Jul 27, 2011
Westminster, CA
Looks like no Palmer. We knew that on Wednesday.:shrug:

In the Words of Herm Edwards you play to win the Teaser. 3 team 10 point

Jets Over 33. Best Special teams in football, neither team running the ball well. Should go way over this number.

Tampa under 54. see right up above.

Zona over 34. Couple of great recievers sjould be able to find the endzone.

5 unit teaser.

Jet over 43
Tampa under 44
Arizona over 44.

2 units gets us 12:0074

I am with U on these :0074 :0corn

I just buy some hook...
Jet Over 42.5
Tampa Under 45
Arizona...43.5

Last edited:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Upgraded Bucs to Pbr status and bought another 3 units. at Plus 1. Really strong on this play. Looks like Cutler when to see Big Ben and he thought he was getting blitzed and threw his rolex away to avoid the sack

Last edited: