week 8 in the rainy eastcoast metro area

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
MSU ML....I love this play because MSU needs a win big time here, They have lost their last 4 against very good competition and truly are a decent team which showed against Pittsburgh. They HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME!!! I usually don't say it but I think this is a definate win for MSU but who knows.... I loved Vtech against BC and we all saw what happend to Tech.

I like Lville -17 they are the number 2 team in total yards in the nation, and agaisnt a team that is struggling and really don't have much to prove or play for I'dd rather take Ville. I mean they beat Miami's D by more than 17 why can't they do it against Scuse. (It is Homecoming at some schools though so beware).

I like Texas to win against Nebraska: Texas is a very good fast team, and I think USC is a little over rated right now inwhich USC beat this team by 18. I'm sure Neb is fired up but I just can't see Texas losing this one if they don't make mistakes on offense. Keep in mind that Nebraska only beat Kansas by 7 at home....Texas just beat a good oklahoma team by 18...

I like Wisky to beat Purdue: This wisky team has been rolling over teams and almost hanged with Michigan till the end at michigan. A lot of people like Purdue but be careful because Purdue is no Michigan people....I really like Wisky here!

If there is a ML for the Tenessee game I'm all over it... Tenessee will not get beat at home against bama this year it just won't happen

I may be a homer but... I LOVE PITT AT HOME AGAINST NATIONALLY RANKED RUTGERS ON HOMECOMING!!!! We all saw what happend to rutgers at SFlorida and when its sold out at Heinz field tomorrow say goodbye to Rutgers national ranking for this year :sadwave: ....I like Pitt to win

I'm not sure what the over is for the OK state and Texas A& M game is but I bet they top it. These teams score a lot and allow a lot. This game will likely be a high scoring game.

My top 2 plays this weekend are: MSU and Wisky ML's I like Pittsburgh as a close third.

That's it for this weekend in College best of luck to everyone in their plays...

Last edited:

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
didn't post but played under 49 in the WVU game for 100...won by 1 point wow lol...

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
In KU defense it was double or triple overtime that they took Nebraska to.

GL with your card this week socrstud

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
:mj05: :mj05: :mj05: :mj05: :mj05: :mj05:

Never in doubt!!!!

You can't complain about a bad beat the rest of the year socrstud, wow what a comeback

Good hit and best of luck on the rest of them