Week 8

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i jumped on this and t.tech already...caught a+m at 14....

don`t believe any team is on a bigger roll right now...colorado`s offense has been sporadic...to put it mildly...

also grabbed okie st+4(-120) early...big 10 week,i guess...

g.l.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
You got it Taoist, five in a row and going for more. Gotta love Coach Fran. Its pretty amazing that he kept these kids fighting and improving after that butt kicking at Utah. I think they'll only get better and have a better shot at beating OU than Texas did.

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...fawking line has been run up to 20 today!?!?!?! :scared

...wish I would have got on them early, as I would have definitely tried for a middle later in the week...especially if the line goes over 21. GL this week, but I may have to pass on A & M for the first time this season. :cursin:

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
GL CWood
I'm leaning the Buff's way but they have screwed me every week, might no play that game!

Cheers
Irish

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Going to wait and middle when this gets to 21. Love A&M at 15 but that is just too big a slot to pass up.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Minny -17 5x - Maroney and Barber will both go for 150 plus against the Illini's awful run defense. Turner shows he's quit on this year by benching Beutjer in favor of youth. The team will quit on him. Look for Minny by 4 TD's here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Okie State +3' 3x and +145 2x

Mizzou is a fraud, and OkState simply ran into a very hot team last week. In a sense, this is also a bet against Texas and for how strong I think A&M is. Back door covers in Austin really don't impress me that much.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
c...i had okie st and minny as plays myself....actually,tx a+m also...

i have hemmed and hawed on the frickin` missou/okie st game and i actually said i was gonna buy back the okie st play...but after looking at other sites,i saw that missou is getting tremendous love.....

my analysis is basically similar to your own....missou`s wins over baylor,arkie st and ball st...in which they ran up a tremendous stat differential is a bit misleading......while okie st`s road wins over colorado(blow out) and ucla are more impressive than anything missou`s done... and i`m certainly not sold on texas...

based on this and the fact that missou`s vaunted rush defense gave up around 200 yds at almost 5.5 per carry vs texas and almost 170 yards at nearly 4.5 ypc vs troy,i still think the jury`s out on their rush defense....

they are home....okie st is fairly one dimensional.....brad smith is absolutely similar in style to reggie mcneal(who blew up okie st`s "d")..and their qb play is shaky.....

not a strong play either way,imo....but i still can`t help leaning to okie st...although i bought the half.....

i just think this should be a dogfight....and 4 pts seems a decent cushion...

one of the most interesting games this weekend

g.l.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Nice start last night, man 'cuse is awful on the road

First Half Mich/Purdue Under 25' (-125) 5x to win 4x. Wind is supposed to howl in the first half and slow down a bit in the second. Rain also expected early in the game before clearing late. Entire game was an under play for me even prior to the weather report.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Temple +18 3x

Leaning to BC, but holding out for 7. Dog has covered 5 of 6 in this series. I think ND wins low scoring affair but won't cover. Plus a look ahead for ND with Tennessee coming up next.

Agger100

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Lovetron
ND might cover. But I don't think they'll be looking past BC. Pretty fierce rivalry. BC has won the last two meetings, including 2002 in South Bend. GL

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Mich +170 2x - homer play with some value as I see this game as a bit of a toss up. Tiller is 1-4 vs Mich with the only win coming vs the horrendous defense Michigan fielded in 2000.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg