Week 8

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Looking good Brother!!!
Why am I obsessed today with Army and I've barely watched them? They haven't played anyone strong but are rolling last couple games. ECU got gashed on the ground and has shitty passing accuracy between their tandem. ECU has always beaten them I believe. Boomer?

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Why am I obsessed today with Army and I've barely watched them? They haven't played anyone strong but are rolling last couple games. ECU got gashed on the ground and has shitty passing accuracy between their tandem. ECU has always beaten them I believe. Boomer?
Rocky it's because you been reading all of Box's writeups!! Got me drinking that Kool aid , the whole pitcher... Just reread BOX commentary again and answered my not too complicated mystery...:p

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
GM Rocky! I have nothing on this one. But if you ever get a chance to take in a game at West Point please do. It’s a beautiful place.

Reactions: Smitty

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
The world is waiting on boomer. 😂
Cmon miracle man. Send us your magic 💰💰💰💰💰
Yes with baited breadth. I really have to focus been off all week and I'm having commitment issues and too many old movies in my head...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: Slumdog
Bet on MyBookie