Week 9 NFC North

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Have no feel this week like I did last week.. just some thoughts and maybe talk myself into a play.. I welcome other suggestions..

Detroit Vs vikings

I expect the Vikes to bounce back but Detroit is one of those weird teams. They haven?t lost in US Bank stadium.. this is a pass..

Chicago vs buffalo

My gut reaction is 10 points is too many, I think the Bears offense really struggles but at the same time how are the Bills going to score?

Packers at Patriots

Should be a shootout. Packers are the public darling after that showing out in LA. Problem is the Packers suck on the road.. can?t take the Pats here either cause I hate giving Rodgers that many

bosbabiesarm

BO
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2003
Da Ville, Ohio
BP only game of the three I have an opinion on. Is Green Bay at New England. Have you looked at Green Bay?s remaining schedule it is brutal. The line that Vegas set at 5 1/2 seems fishy to me. These types of matchup?s always seem to have a number three attached, but this one is closer to six which says a lot to me. I believe Packs lost last week will really carry into this week. I more than lean on pats.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
BP only game of the three I have an opinion on. Is Green Bay at New England. Have you looked at Green Bay?s remaining schedule it is brutal. The line that Vegas set at 5 1/2 seems fishy to me. These types of matchup?s always seem to have a number three attached, but this one is closer to six which says a lot to me. I believe Packs lost last week will really carry into this week. I more than lean on pats.

Actually a buddy of mine who is a big packer fan said the same thing, said the pack gave it their all in a loss and thinks they may just let down but Pack are getting into must win territory.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
a Rodgers led team "Packing" it in when the 4-3 Bears lead the Div.

not a chance in hell.

he limps thru practice and wears a brace built with Kryptonite to get thru games ..

Packers remaining schedule allows them to win the North.

The Vikings have to get healthy and still win games .

and we need these Bears to lose games...

Packers didn't look like a team ready to fall apart to me..

Looked like a team who got prepared to play the best team in football and to the surprise of millions including me went snap for snap with them.

Playoff football ...nothing new for this team...lets see if they are flat ..I doubt it..

bosbabiesarm

BO
Forum Member
Dec 29, 2003
Da Ville, Ohio
a Rodgers led team "Packing" it in when the 4-3 Bears lead the Div.

not a chance in hell.

he limps thru practice and wears a brace built with Kryptonite to get thru games ..

Packers remaining schedule allows them to win the North.

The Vikings have to get healthy and still win games .

and we need these Bears to lose games...

Packers didn't look like a team ready to fall apart to me..

Looked like a team who got prepared to play the best team in football and to the surprise of millions including me went snap for snap with them.

Playoff football ...nothing new for this team...lets see if they are flat ..I doubt it..

Pack it in never thought that or said it. Deflated, devastated yes. They let a Win get away and Rodgers knows you can?t let that happen. So could I see them flat as soon as something goes wrong absolutely.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
NFC North
CHI430.571
MIN431.563
GNB331.500
DET340.429

<tbody>
</tbody>

there is no gloom and doom here...

if your worry is a flat GB team this Sunday ..this is where you say no thanks and move to the next game in the Vegas Rotation Guide

BUT this game DOES NOT DEFINE the Packers season..........not even close.

they have as good a chance as any of the 4 to win the Div. Especially since the Vikings can't get healthy the Lions can't define themselves on offense and the Bears are still the Bears.

Good Luck in all your games...

SUPERMAN VS BRADY.....If the Pack play uninspired or show any sign of not having their total attention to the game at anytime they should fire Mike McCarthy on the spot.........FINALLY

Last edited:

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
NFC North
CHI430.571
MIN431.563
GNB331.500
DET340.429

<tbody>
</tbody>

there is no gloom and doom here...

if your worry is a flat GB team this Sunday ..this is where you say no thanks and move to the next game in the Vegas Rotation Guide

BUT this game DOES NOT DEFINE the Packers season..........not even close.

they have as good a chance as any of the 4 to win the Div. Especially since the Vikings can't get healthy the Lions can't define themselves on offense and the Bears are still the Bears.

Good Luck in all your games...

SUPERMAN VS BRADY.....If the Pack play uninspired or show any sign of not having their total attention to the game at anytime they should fire Mike McCarthy on the spot.........FINALLY

I'd be OK with their firing him before the game. Or during the game. Or in the middle of the night by Skype

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
8:20 PM EST
AARON RODGERS57.5o0557.5o05 / 57.5u10 / 56.556+201
TOM BRADY-6.5 -01-5 -06 / -5 -07 / -5-5 -11-24

<tbody>
</tbody>
:0corn

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
another Packer fumble ...........17-17

There wasn't a turnover in the game until Green Bay's Jones was stripped by Lawrence Guy early in the fourth quarter. The fumble was recovered by Stephon Gilmore on the Patriots' 24.
New England quickly capitalized, using four straight completions by Brady and a 37-yard pass from Julian Edelman to get to the Packers' 2. White scored from a yard out two plays later to put the Patriots back in front 24-17.

"It was obviously a big play in the game," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "That was a turning point."

and he didn't have 2 hands on the ball at contact..

Bet on MyBookie