MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
1-2 last week :com:
13-2 posted plays

New week to start a new streak!

Haven't looked at the card too much but I have a couple of leans.

Redskins
Bucs
Lions

Just posting this for now, I will have to take a better look but these caught my eye.

cisley

Puck Head
Forum Member
Jan 13, 2006
Vancouver
Just wondering if the news of S. Moss not playing had any impact on the Redskins play.

I've been looking at that line for a bit now and am wondering how to play it.

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Moss or no Moss I still like the Redskins. Hopefully the Skins can use a healthy dose of Portis and have their defense step it up against Romo. Moss hasnt done too much this year to scare me off the play. Skins need this game badly because next week they play the Eagles. Two division games in a row with their season in their hands. Not an official play so i will have a long look at this tomorrow and Sunday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

darthvader5

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2006
It's hard to read your picks with that avatar. lol. It is hypnotizing me. Good luck tomorrow.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Glad everyone likes the new avatar :mj07:

Right now I have the Bucs +1.5, line is at -1.5 now, may put some more on this or wait til halftime.

Adding Lions +6, small play

Think I may stay away from the Redskins play now. I still think its Skins or no bet, maybe a halftime play.

Lions +6
Bucs +1.5

Good luck

Looking at Cleveland for the afternoon

Eagles311

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
Conshohocken, Pa
Adding

Tampa Pick Halftime

I like how Tampa has responded to being down 17-0. Now we are getting them at +3 for the game. Line closed at -2. Jucie was -130 on tampa Pick. Momentum has completely changed in this game. Tampa at home will be pumped to close this one out. I look for their defense to step it up!!! Go Bucs!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg